zinc in a sentence
91. Gold, silver, lead and zinc are mined.
92. A zinc deficiency has also been noted.
93. An example of this is zinc aluminium.
94. The zinc ions are soluble in the acid.
95. and the mining of zinc and quarries.
96. A zinc deficiency has also been noted.
97. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
98. the zinc derivative is photoinactive.
99. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
100. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
101. Zinc granules serve as the reactant.
102. •Lead. •Zinc. •Pasteurized milk.
103. The Odda zinc smelter is modernised.
104. 1929 Zinc production begins at Odda.
105. and 16–22% of the adult RDA of zinc.
106. AZ81 is 7.5% aluminium and 0.7% zinc.
107. The HDO factory processes zinc alloy.
108. The FYVE finger binds two zinc ions.
109. Zinc iodide is formed as a byproduct.
110. (Copper, gold, silver, arsenic, zinc).
111. Zinc is a metallic chemical element.
112. The zinc side should be facing upward.
113. Zinc deficiency may also play a role.
114. Zinc fumes can cause metal fume fever.
115. A zinc Danish 2 øre coin from 1943.
116. This is a zinc enzyme found in plasma.
117. Zinc Bar and Grill – Opened in 1997.
118. Zinc vapour did not react with helium.
119. Zincates are anionic zinc complexes.
120. Its main metals are copper and zinc.