yearly in a sentence
61. It has various performers yearly.
62. In 1869, it became a yearly event;
63. Yearly, some 70 doctors graduate.
64. The school ran yearly until 1979.
65. 28,000 yearly programs and events;
66. The yearly awards started in 1954.
67. New cultivars are released yearly.
68. it receives 850 enrollees yearly.
69. The Guild has a yearly convention.
70. yearly. The heirs hold that land."
71. There is also a yearly yard sale.
72. Yearly donations from the D &
73. The Dene Games is a yearly event;
74. Screenings are held twice yearly.
75. New alcaldes were elected yearly.
76. TODS publishes one volume yearly.
77. The game became a yearly fixture.
78. There are occasional fogs yearly.
79. The yearly event started in 1999.
80. IIMT hosts several yearly events.
81. 20 students are selected yearly.
82. The visa will be extended yearly.
83. It has appeared yearly since 1922.
84. The yearly event started in 1993.
85. It is held in Guwei'iyya yearly.
86. usually at five yearly intervals.
87. The yearly user fee is €29,12.
88. Multiple awards are given yearly.
89. The Northern Council meets yearly.
90. Oricon Karaoke Chart Yearly 2019.
- year on year
- year long
- per year
- by the year
- year award
- each year
- every year
- per annum
- year over year
- once a year
- year after year
- year by year
- annual basis
- by year
- once in a year
- from year to year
- single year
- one year old
- whole year
- annual interest rate
- entire year
- every twelve months
- further year