word combinations in a sentence
1. They usually cannot filter out meaningful or appropriate anagrams from large numbers of nonsensical word combinations.
2. phraseology examines how and why such meanings come in everyday use, and the laws that govern these word combinations.
3. Some common word combinations are stressed as if they were a single word.
4. Some word combinations are common and may be considered set phrases.
5. They usually cannot filter out meaningful or appropriate anagrams from large numbers of nonsensical word combinations.
6. Delivery!" or "Quality! Quality!" or other two-word combinations.
7. It is sometimes also referred to as silent aperture, full gate, or a number of other similar word combinations.
8. By the age of 18 months, infants can typically produce about 50 words and begin to make word combinations.
9. Three-word and four-word combinations appear when most of the child's utterances are two-word productions.
10. Some common word combinations are stressed as if they were a single word.
11. PGSS currently has an estimated 56,000 word combinations.
12. In Wired magazine, McCartney said he had "been looking at the beauty of word combinations rather than their meaning."
13. it allows all possible word combinations.
14. it allows all possible word combinations.
15. All three teams continued to search the chamber and try various word combinations on the cryptex.
16. Grammatical rules and word combinations appear at about age two.
17. Keyword research starts with finding all possible word combinations that are relevant to the "making money" keyword.
18. Thousands of word-for-word combinations are stored in either a text file or database thesaurus to draw from.
19. The incidence of these gesture-word combinations predicts the transition from one-word to two-word speech.
20. The word combinations strikingly violate the order with outstanding, unexpected images.
21. These word combinations became what could be considered riddles within the riddle itself.
22. In Canada, titles, names and short word combinations are usually not protected by copyright.
23. The word combinations strikingly violate the order with outstanding, unexpected images.
24. The word combinations do you want and he said...that he knew it are catenae.
25. Children's first word combinations are limited in the range of relational meanings.
26. He demonstrated that to fully describe a language one must collect a huge quantity of tagged word combinations.
27. The word combinations included the words “Escort” (escort) and “Prostituierte” (prostitute).
28. These principles apply not only to words, but to recurring word combinations and patterns of words.
29. This is a good way to identify whether certain word combinations are funnier than others or the pacing is appropriate.
30. Users can search English words by known letters and descriptions in addition to finding anagrams and word combinations.
- their gestures
- share experiences
- others' words
- reverse pronouns
- Joint attention
- functional speech
- a pointing hand
- the pointed-at object
- an experience
- imaginative play
- developing symbols
- a pair
- high-functioning children
- , individually matched controls
- basic language tasks
- Both autistic groups
- complex language tasks
- figurative language
- their basic language skills
- these studies
- autistic individuals
- their audience
- many forms
- repetitive or restricted behavior
- No single repetitive
- self-injurious behavior
- an elevated pattern
- these behaviors
- the family
- ASD show unusual abilities
- splinter skills
- the memorization
- the extraordinarily rare talents
- prodigious autistic savants
- Many individuals
- superior skills
- Sensory abnormalities
- core features
- no good evidence
- loud noises