which time in a sentence
1. by which time he had been either wounded or killed."
2. during which time they were being demolished.
3. At which time he told them "what [he] knew."
4. from which time it obtained the title it now bears.
5. by which time it was too late.
6. Judy (2004), during which time he met Rachael Bella.
7. The wettest month is August during which time Sta.
8. within which time has stopped.
9. During which time Reid wore the number 36 shirt.
10. This Act did pass in 1896, by which time Lucas &
11. at which time it had 156 pupils on roll.
12. The wettest month is August during which time Sta.
13. at which time the experiment was terminated.
14. appeared on 14 January 1967, by which time Wham!
15. Of which time travel is the most popular.
16. during which time he resided in Gouveia.
17. at which time it was laid ruin.
18. By which time it was getting dark."
19. during which time very little methane is produced.
20. During which time, Karl stayed with his mother.
21. since which time I have never advanced or receded.
22. after which time the building remained empty.
23. during which time, he continued to sketch.
24. At which time Rev.
25. He is eternal, from which time is born.
26. By which time he was accepted as a learned monk.
27. at which time, he was appointed Chief of Medicine.
28. after which time it gradually reverted to nature.
29. at which time she was sent home.
30. in which time he was loaned out to Latina's ranks.
- his coach
- a pro
- three sets
- The rivalry
- these two American players
- high note
- its first Davis Cup
- his only Tennis Masters Cup
- Wimbledon champion Stefan Edberg
- fellow Bollettieri Academy
- the clothes
- a completely white outfit
- the quarterfinals
- that occasion
- five sets
- Agassi's Grand Slam tournament breakthrough
- two former Wimbledon champions
- No other baseliner
- the United States' Davis Cup
- their second Davis cup title
- the only doubles
- the early part
- his Wimbledon title defense
- eventual champion
- wrist surgery
- new coach
- a tactical, consistent approach
- his resurgence
- the first week
- the French Open and Wimbledon
- the Canadian Open
- the 1994 US Open
- Michael Chang
- Michael Stich
- Australian Open
- Key Biscayne
- late night
- April 1995
- 30 weeks
- the fall indoor season