weighty in a sentence
1. Two cherubs are removing the weighty crown from her tired head.
2. For some it is as weighty as Mount Tai;
3. The issues are weighty and controversial.
4. Jonson's conversion came at a weighty time in affairs of state;
5. With this weighty booty I left Thebes.
6. a weighty new tiled roof was also made.
7. It's very weighty but at the same time is never heavy.
8. Aesopus in tragedy, being more weighty.
9. Manning, clever and precise and weighty;
10. And Sterne parodies Burton's use of weighty quotations.
11. With this weighty booty I left Thebes.
12. It appeared he found my reasoning weighty.
13. Weighty. A heavy situation.
14. Active and vigorous in actions of war and weighty affairs.
15. I have come to thee from Sheba with a weighty message".
16. Less 'weighty' contributions from other musicians followed.
17. He presided over very weighty affairs.
18. Ave Crux Alba is weighty and highly dramatic.
19. The dialogue was weighty;
20. but there are many weighty grounds to justify such a publication.
21. "A dog that weighty would definitely fit the bill."
22. Others may find the going a bit weighty.
23. Congregational prayers were long and theologically weighty.
24. The album takes on weighty subject matter;
25. Freedhoff writes an award-winning blog, Weighty Matters.
26. It appeared he found my reasoning weighty.
27. With this weighty booty I left Thebes.
28. weight, weighty, important;
29. Obesity is a weighty problem.
30. manhole cover is too weighty to move.