wearisome in a sentence
1. But this process, being long and wearisome, is not altogether advisable in actual working.
2. Anthony Lane of The New Yorker called the film "Warm, wise, and wearisome as hell."
3. The guide's behavior became wearisome to Washington and Gist.
4. His three years' stay in Constantinople was wearisome and otherwise disagreeable;
5. Though Cumberland's sentimentality is often wearisome, his morality is generally sound;
6. or, the Gods Grown Old and WEARISOME!"
7. At 13, he "broke [his] right leg (skating) and was laid up for a wearisome while";
8. The journey was an exhausting and wearisome one during the bitter winter.
9. He found the story "wearisome to the last degree".
10. to everyone else, wearisome tat."
11. He left this wearisome life and departed for a life without affiction and eternal.
12. There is no wearisome tramp over moraine, no great extent of snow fields to traverse.
13. There is no wearisome tramp over moraine, no great extent of snow fields to traverse.
14. But to everybody's surprise Rifai prefers Alberto to his moody and wearisome own son.
15. a lot of the time, it gets wearisome.
16. - "Life's but a game Death and I have played / Many a wearisome year."
17. Even at that time he was very delicate and subject to long wearisome periods of illness.
18. After a wearisome voyage of 185 days they arrived in South Australia on 4 May 1839.
19. The King is wearisome.
20. The skilfully delivered consistency is oddly wearisome at times though.
21. I have heard this sort of thing many times. Wearisome comforters are you all!
22. Too many, and the time to execute a class becomes wearisome.
23. That was a wearisome meeting.
24. She grew cross and wearisome, snapping at and teasing Catherine continually.
25. be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating.
26. I am doing a wearisome work.
27. This ruled out any wearisome opposition from within.
28. Walking in the burning sunshine makes people wearisome.
29. Sympathising with him eventually becomes somewhat wearisome.
30. even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone.