vowel in a sentence
91. is the 15th letter and is a vowel.
92. The vowel numbers are from Aitken.
93. after the first vowel of the root;
94. with a phonemically creaky vowel.
95. All Hurrian nouns end in a vowel.
96. Makalero has five vowel phonemes.
97. accent is on the thematic vowel.
98. Luiseño has five vowel phonemes.
99. A mora is a unit of vowel length;
100. Nearly every vowel was affected.
101. verb stem, plus -t-, then vowel.
102. Makasae has five vowel phonemes.
103. Vowel length is also distinctive.
104. In RP, vowel length is phonemic;
105. There are three vowel qualities.
106. Vowel length is also distinctive.
107. verb stem, plus -d-, then vowel.
108. Additionally, the vowel cluster.
109. After a vowel, ⟨uh⟩
110. It is a so-called iotated vowel.
111. only their vowel markings differ.
112. Akan has two extra vowel letters.
113. The repetition of a vowel sound.
114. Open central vowel may refer to:
115. Jibyal has vowel length contrast.
116. Ī is a vowel of Indic abugidas.
117. Uu is a vowel of Indic abugidas.
118. Ll is a vowel of Indic abugidas.
119. Ai is a vowel of Indic abugidas.
120. Au is a vowel of Indic abugidas.