vertebrate animals in a sentence
1. making the use of vertebrate animals particularly productive.
2. Also fungi, viruses and vertebrate animals such as mice and deer.
3. such enlargements are frequently found to some degree in vertebrate animals.
4. In non-vertebrate animals, a single MyoD protein is typically found.
5. making the use of vertebrate animals particularly productive.
6. There are at least 450 species of vertebrate animals.
7. Vertebrate animals were primitively tetrachromatic.
8. This was the first discovery of sperm chemotaxis in vertebrate animals.
9. Central pattern generators can serve many functions in vertebrate animals.
10. The habenular nucleus is a set of well-conserved structures in all vertebrate animals.
11. The research was published in 1935 as "Vertebrate Animals of Point Lobos Reserve".
12. They are often found on excrement and on vertebrate animals.
13. Some vertebrate animals include fish, sharks and snakes.
14. The Act was applicable to vertebrate animals only.
15. Experiments on vertebrate animals in the European Union are since January 1, 2013.
16. The diet of the N. tomentosus consists of small vertebrate animals.
17. Tail vein or caudal vein is the largest vein in vertebrate animals' tail.
18. The formation is a lagerstätte for fossils of vertebrate animals.
19. Vertebrate animals move between different vegetation zones.
20. Seed dispersal by vertebrate animals.
21. Vertebrate animals Vertebrate fauna numbers 283 species at the reserve.
22. The dig uncovered about forty different kinds of vertebrate animals.
23. Vertebrate animals were represented by birds, mammals and reptiles.
24. Vertebrate animals were represented by mammals, birds and reptiles.
25. Vertebrate animals were represented by mammals, birds and reptiles.
26. Vertebrate animals are represented by mammals, birds and reptiles.
27. Vertebrate animals observed on the island include mammals, birds and reptiles.
28. Vertebrate animals observed on both islands consist of mammals, birds and reptiles.
29. Vertebrate animals are represented by mammals and birds.
30. Vertebrate animals are represented by mammals, birds and reptiles.
- four limbs
- the eggs
- the female
- several membranes
- these membranes
- various strategies
- the vulnerable aquatic larval stage
- one or two frogs
- brackish water
- mangrove swamps
- salt water lakes
- moist habitats
- a simplified anatomy
- two evolutionary trends
- an unusually large genome
- a slower growth and development rate
- their size
- their rapid metamorphosis
- all other known lines
- a remodeling
- the feeding apparatus
- the metamorphosis
- an early stage
- the larvae
- The largest species
- a metamorphosis
- the whole metamorphosis
- the egg
- An anamniotic terrestrial egg
- less than 1 cm
- diffusion problems
- a size
- a limit
- a microhylid frog
- an average length
- a genus
- the world's ten smallest frog species
- (Andrias davidianus
- the largest amphibian
- a crocodile-like temnospondyl