various dates in a sentence
1. The Virginids also shower at various dates in April.
2. Various dates have been given for its first use.
3. parts of the Chateau were remodelled at various dates.
4. Various sources provide various dates for Djoser's reign.
5. Different sources relate various dates.
6. parts of the Chateau were remodelled at various dates.
7. 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s Various dates.
8. Althorp, the seat of the Spencers, of various dates;
9. Various dates in November have been cited as her feast day.
10. Various dates are cited as the beginning of the siege;
11. signs of the zodiac show various dates throughout the year.
12. however, scholars speculate various dates: in or after 1621;
13. The interior is classical in style of various dates.
14. It is celebrated on various dates around the world.
15. Replays took place at various dates after these games.
16. Replays were played on various dates after these games.
17. Various countries observe such a holiday on various dates.
18. His death has been given various dates between 1734 and 1747.
19. The fabric of the palace is of various dates.
20. and field systems and earthworks of various dates.
21. Both events are held on various dates.
22. Co at various dates between 1934 and 1983.
23. Various dates are given for these events.
24. There are nine different copies of the book of various dates.
25. Historians predict various dates from 12 March to 19 April.
26. Various dates are given for its establishment;
27. Various dates in North America were also rescheduled.
28. Various dates of release are quoted in 1919 and 1921.
29. Various dates to these structures.
30. Various dates are given for his death, including 788 and 794.
- a standing army
- The basic principle
- Andorran defence
- the sounding
- a landlocked country
- no navy
- an armed force
- about 600 part-time militiamen
- Cap de Sometent
- a Lieutenant
- Lloctinent del Capità
- This body
- two officials
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish
- seven parishes
- four junior staff officers to co-ordinate action
- a commander
- the rank
- the responsibility
- the six corporals
- his own parish
- a fighting force
- the able-bodied men
- a small, twelve-man ceremonial unit
- the only permanent section