uphold in a sentence
1. uphold international peace and security;
2. uphold international peace and security;
3. You took an oath to uphold the law.
4. You made a promise to uphold the law.
5. and uphold the law.
6. The court did not uphold Rankin's claims.
7. Operation Uphold Democracy.
8. The ASA did not uphold the complaints.
9. Kroes has tried to uphold her integrity;
10. I will uphold its democratic values.
11. The OFT did not uphold the complaint.
12. I will uphold its democratic values.
13. The chief's name means "to uphold."
14. He also had to uphold his promise.
15. Uphold The Legacy.
16. Haiti with Uphold Democracy (1994);
17. and Operation Uphold Democracy.
18. Co. helped to uphold this image.
19. The FDA chose to uphold the blood ban.
20. uphold and enforce the law;
21. That's what we have to uphold."
22. Operation Restore/Uphold Democracy.
23. We'll uphold thy standard high!
24. "Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold;
25. in a word to uphold the rule of law".
26. All members must uphold UNCLOS.
27. And uphold your dignity!
28. I will uphold its democratic values.
29. To uphold his ideals, he quits his job.
30. Ofcom did not uphold either complaint.
- keep going
- back up
- bear out