up to 95% in a sentence
1. Keratinocytes make up to 95% of the cells in the skin.
2. The total damage on the island was estimated as up to $95 billion.
3. Up to 95% of the diet comprises small mammals.
4. The lease brought the building up to 95% occupancy.
5. Up to 95% of South African pineapples are produced in this area.
6. When Hoffman first came into the league, he could throw up to 95 mph.
7. Higher LVRs of up to 95% are available if the loan is mortgage insured.
8. One larva of the species can consume up to 95% of seeds in a particular flower bud.
9. The deep sea contains up to 95% of the space occupied by living organisms.
10. By 2007, CBH was up to 95,000 Keys for Kids every month.
11. They reached altitudes up to 95 kilometers.
12. He has a strong throwing arm and can throw his fastball up to 95 MPH.
13. He won the 1983 World Championships in the weight class up to 95 kg.
14. Some models are known to feature up to 95% power conversion efficiency.
15. The nose and tail sections swung up to 95° to starboard to facilitate loading.
16. His fastball was said to be up to 95 mph (153 km/h).
17. The average temperature goes up to 95 °F (35 °C) in these months.
18. In some constituencies, up to 95% of cast ballots were done in advance.
19. Vanuatu experienced strong winds from Beni, with gusts of up to 95 km/h (59 mph).
20. The yield of the solid can be up to 95%. The polymer is stable above about 80K.
21. The mine is expected to produce up to 95 MTpa of ore.
22. It grows up to 95.7 mm in length.
23. It can grow up to 2 m (6 ft 7 in) in length and weigh up to 95 kg (209 lb).
24. δ-N2 can be substituted by up to 95% O2 and retain the same structure.
25. The sheets are up to ~95% transparent and conductive.
26. the area's education level went up to 95%.
27. In 2005, up to 95 percent of the coral was bleached in some locations.
28. According to Langendorff, they drove at speeds up to 95 miles per hour (155 km/h).
29. In 2005, up to 95 percent of the coral was bleached in some locations.
30. By 1979, the software correlated with their behaviour by up to 95 per cent.