underlayer in a sentence
1. Frogs often appear green because light reflects off of a blue underlayer through a yellow upperlayer, filtering the light to be primarily green.
2. Kimono that were in better condition could be re-used as an under-kimono, or to create a false underlayer known as a hiyoku.
3. Qiviut is also gathered as Muskox shed their underlayer of fur and it is spun into wool to make scarves, hats, and gloves.
4. Conversely, the plumage is flattened in water, thus waterproofing the skin and the downy underlayer.
5. These plants can form an underlayer of blanket peat and boggy areas.
6. The resist underlayer also plays an important role.
7. This could be due to the secondary electrons generated by the underlayer.
8. Often, the underlayer would coordinate with a layered sleeve.
9. Milk chocolate dessert made with real melted Cadbury chocolate with a smooth caramel underlayer, launched in 2013.
10. One manufacturing method involves epitaxial growth of silicon on top of a relaxed silicon-germanium underlayer.
11. The bog is composed of an underlayer of sphagnum mosses, on top of which grows heather, cross-leaved heath and cotton-grass.
12. During strong storms, surging sea water loses energy as it travels down the holes and through the underlayer.
13. Kimono that were in better condition could be re-used as an under-kimono, or to create a false underlayer known as a hiyoku.
14. Kimono that were in better condition could be re-used as an under-kimono, or to create a false underlayer known as a hiyoku.
15. Our animators can change things, actually erase away the CG underlayer if they want, and change the profile of the arm.
16. There is a varied shrub underlayer which includes Goat Willow, Elder and Hazel, with plentiful Traveller's-joy.
17. It is a hundred year old oak plantation with an underlayer of hawthorn and blackthorn.
18. An underlayer of fungal hyphae, the hypothallus, is present on some species of crustose lichens.
19. He is dressed in a red cloak and hat covering an underlayer of clothing.
20. There is a wide variety of birds, such as hawfinches and nightingales, and the underlayer is dominated by bluebells and primroses.
21. Young branchlets have grey bark with a plum-coloured underlayer.
22. Most substrates are coated with an underlayer consisting of 10-20 nm of alumina before depositing the catalyst.
23. Pattern transfer technique is used to transfer photoresist microlens arrays into the polymer underlayer.
24. design of replacement underlayer thickness is crucial to the replacement method of ground treatment.
25. Therefore, TCP and the underlayer protocols should be optimized and improved to be suit to the wireless mobile network.
26. The results show that the middleware we developed can mask underlayer complexity and help users to improve the performance of their programs.
27. This occurs when solvents get trapped in the underlayer of a finish.
28. the interaction between head and medium with the soft magnetic underlayer.
29. magnetic head includes a wafer substrate and a conductive underlayer formed directly on the substrate.
30. insulating layer is formed above the conductive underlayer.
- Its enormous success
- several other Disney theme parks
- Disney's earnings
- the theme parks
- their movies
- its popularity
- a large amount
- especially animated feature-length films
- Many concerns
- cultural representation
- psychological effects