two parents in a sentence
1. Of the two parents, Julia's "nervous energy dominated the family".
2. A Sergeant and two parents appear holding up a suit on a hanger.
3. The leave can be shared between two parents or taken up by one.
4. This included two parents, 11 children, and one grandmother.
5. The aircraft fleet was divided between the two parents;
6. Increasingly, social marketing is described as having "two parents."
7. Other hybrids descended from the same two parents are known.
8. Each family had two parents, a son and a daughter.
9. The leaves are intermediate in shape between the two parents.
10. Another family is made up of 3 people, one child and two parents.
11. Its two parents are O. dictamnus and O. sipyleum.
12. Two parents go to audition the young daughter for a scene in a movie.
13. Baker has a large family containing seven siblings and two parents.
14. Other hybrids descended from the same two parents are known.
15. The two parents bicker constantly;
16. Her two parents were teachers;
17. six children, each with two parents, and several auxiliary characters.
18. The grex name then applies to all hybrids between those two parents.
19. The name is nothogeneric, or a combination of the two parents' names.
20. QTL not segregating between the two parents cannot be detected.
21. He was severe in his criticism of the school and the two parents.
22. The cost of this was contributed by two parents;
23. His two parents constantly compare Akira to Atsushi.
24. Ng born into a family of two parents and two sister.
25. Soon afterward, the two parents are also diagnosed with the virus.
26. He lived with his brother Alex and two parents.
27. The refugee family consisted of two parents and four children.
28. She has two parents and two brothers.
29. Of the two parents, Julia's "nervous energy dominated the family".
30. In appearance it is intermediate between the two parents.
- non-Hispanic white ancestry
- the 2011 American Community Survey
- another Indo-European language
- an Asian language
- at least 20 Alaskan native languages
- some languages
- Alaska's native languages
- either the Eskimo
- Aleut or Na-Dene language families
- (e.g. Haida
- (e.g. Tsimshianic
- the state's 20 indigenous languages
- "native languages
- This bill
- symbolic recognition
- official languages
- official use
- The 20 languages
- Religion Data Archives
- Alaska residents
- religious congregations
- 100,960 people
- mainline Protestants
- The largest religious denominations
- 50,866 adherents
- non-denominational Evangelical Protestants
- 38,070 adherents
- Jesus Christ
- Latter-day Saints
- 32,170 adherents
- 19,891 adherents
- the least religious states
- the USA
- church membership
- the First Russian Orthodox Church
- the Russian immigrants
- an increasing number
- Russian Orthodox churches
- the largest Quaker population
- 6,000 Jews