two officials in a sentence
1. The two officials traveled to Berlin and spoke with Mielke.
2. the latter two officials are part-time.
3. Theobald had the two officials excommunicated and publicly flogged.
4. Two officials were needed to conduct a criminal investigation.
5. Two officials were needed to conduct a criminal investigation.
6. guild members elected two officials (bailiffs) who ran the town.
7. These two officials added many other objects to this collection.
8. When Lai refused, the two officials went to his house.
9.  Also present were two officials from Italy's SISMI.
10. The two officials traveled to Berlin and spoke with Mielke.
11. two officials of USA-based company;
12. Four athletes and two officials represented Iran in the 1964 Olympics.
13. Without harming the other two officials, the killers fled.
14. There were also speeches by two officials from the county council.
15. One scene shows two officials on the sacred barque of Montu.
16. In the most upper, third register two officials receiving awards.
17. Two officials were needed to conduct a criminal investigation.
18. This was a concept proposed by two officials of the chain.
19. On the same day, another group killed two officials on a train.
20. The two officials exchanged gifts.
21. The Emperor sent two officials, Trophimus and Sabbatius, to Antioch.
22. Two officials were needed to conduct a criminal investigation.
23. Two officials were needed to conduct a criminal investigation.
24. Behind this pair are two officials or civil servants.
25. Two officials of Angara Airlines were charged.
26. The South African team was made up of one athlete and two officials.
27. The tomb was evidently built for two officials.
28. The team will also consist of two officials and a chef de mission.
29. Between them the two officials have full control over the budget.
30. They arrested two officials from the presidential administration.
- any fighting
- the longest combatant
- its original declaration
- 24 September
- the modern era
- a very small body
- ceremonial duties
- The army's role
- internal security
- Brief civil disorder
- the French National Gendarmerie
- a detachment resident
- eleven soldiers
- supervisory roles
- six Corporals
- each parish
- seven parishes
- four junior staff officers to co-ordinate action
- a commander
- the rank
- the responsibility
- the six corporals
- his own parish
- a fighting force
- the able-bodied men
- a small, twelve-man ceremonial unit
- the only permanent section
- military service
- a requirement
- A shotgun
- a license
- its main responsibility
- the flag
- official ceremonial functions
- Andorra's military budget
- voluntary donations
- the availability
- more recent times
- a general emergency call
- the popular army