two atria in a sentence
1. The hearts of amphibians have three chambers, two atria and one ventricle.
2. They have a heart that consists of a single ventricle and two atria.
3. The hearts of amphibians have three chambers, two atria and one ventricle.
4. The systemic heart has muscular contractile walls and consists of a single ventricle and two atria, one for each side of the body.
5. Instead, it is separated into three chambers—two atria and one ventricle.
6. There is a heart with three chambers: two atria and one ventricle.
7. The branchial hearts have two atria and one ventricle each, and pump to the gills, whereas the systemic heart pumps to the body.
8. Rattlesnakes, like other members of the Squamata order, contain a circulatory system that is powered by a three-chambered heart composed of two atria and one ventricle.
9. He also proposed two atria of the heart that functioned to capture air.
10. atrial diastole is the period during which the two atria likewise are relaxing under suction, dilating, and filling.
11. Humans have two atria.
12. The electrical signal then travels through both the right and left atrium, and causes the two atria to contract at the same time.
13. it is the remains of the fetal aperture the foramen ovale between the two atria.
14. The interatrial sulcus, separating the two atria, is scarcely marked on the posterior surface, while anteriorly it is hidden by the pulmonary artery and aorta.
15. The top snails are characterized by some primitive traits: a heart with two atria.
16. Light is provided to the interior through two atria—one in the center of the south portion of the building, the other in the north portion of the building.
17. Congenital (at birth) atrial septal defect refers to a hole being in the septum or wall that separates the two atria;
18. the formaen ovale is a hole between the two atria.
19. The failure of the hole between the two atria to close after birth leads to a disorder called ASD primium.
20. Ostium Secundum is a hole that is found within the flap of tissue (septum primium) that will eventually close the hole between the two atria after birth.
21. During fetal development blood will pass from the umbilical cord and flow into the left atrium through a hole between the two atria.
22. a tissue flap (septum primium) normally closes the hole (foramen ovale) between the two atria and becomes part of the atrial wall.
23. Like most reptiles, an iguana has a three-chambered heart with two atria, one ventricle, and two aortae with a systemic circulation.
24. Calindagan. It features an activity center, two atria, and an al fresco dining area.
25. Built in the mid-2nd century BC, it is among the largest houses in the city, with private baths, a nymphaeum, a fish pond (piscina), and two atria.
26. Of the two atria, the grander one leads to the most highly decorated rooms.
27. The two atria are illuminated by skylights, filling the shopping mall's six floors with natural daylight.
28. It was well known that the mammalian and avian heart has four chambers (two atria and two ventricles) and that its muscle fibers are intertwined on several levels.
29. A heart has two atria and two ventricles, four rooms.
30. The tower’s two bases straddle Edgar Street and then spiral up, joining in the middle before splitting off into two atria.
- one ventricle
- a urinary bladder
- nitrogenous waste products
- Most amphibians
- their eggs
- aquatic larvae
- a pump action
- the buccopharyngeal region
- the nostrils
- the lungs
- gas exchange
- the Ancient Greek a(n)- meaning
- shorter forelimbs
- no claws
- no tails
- large eyes
- glandular moist skin
- smooth skins
- warty skins
- a formal one
- numerous exceptions
- this rule
- the family Bufonidae
- the "true toads
- (Conraua goliath
- (0.30 in) Paedophryne amauensis
- the smallest known vertebrate
- water and damp habitats
- polar areas
- three suborders
- the scientific community
- some families
- Future molecular studies
- further insights
- their evolutionary relationships
- The suborder Archaeobatrachia
- four families
- primitive frogs
- few derived features