transported in a sentence
1. People are transported on roads.
2. Timber and coal were transported.
3. Prepare to be transported!"
4. a further two were transported.
5. It is transported on ice.
6. it was transported on 4 June.
7. transported them to Saipan;
8. and Transported (1913).
9. were transported as well.
10. both had been transported.).
11. He transported Cobras to Florida.
12. She even transported explosives.
13. ice, transported from Calcutta.
14. she transported him to Trieste.
15. transported Marines to Guam;
16. It was transported in barrels.
17. transported to Australia.
18. She was transported to barracks.
19. It was transported in two loads.
20. Later it was transported by rail.
21. 1,900 transported to France;
22. I was transported."
23. Her second mate was transported.
24. Transported by being towed.
25. You want to be transported.
26. Transported with camels.
27. Chloride is not transported.
28. Both were transported for life.
29. It transported 23,375 soldiers.
30. transported men and mail;
- over the moon
- in seventh heaven
- on cloud nine