traditionally in a sentence
1. Traditionally Orthodox Lipovans.
2. It is traditionally hung;
3. Traditionally three are visited.
4. They traditionally speak Karelian.
5. Traditionally, the tail is docked.
6. Traditionally, grooves were waxed;
7. ships are traditionally she;
8. The area was traditionally rural;
9. Puri is traditionally deep fried.
10. traditionally deleted at Muster.
11. they are traditionally green.
12. Crime is traditionally very low.
13. The site was traditionally a farm.
14. He is traditionally a thief.
15. The idea is that traditionally;
16. Traditionally white in colour.
17. The tail is traditionally docked.
18. Traditionally, only men take part;
19. Traditionally five bars are used.
20. or more traditionally.
21. They were traditionally Weaver.
22. Men traditionally wear kurta.
23. They were traditionally farmers.
24. Though traditionally.
25. Traditionally they are weaver.
26. It traditionally has 6 chapters.
27. They are traditionally farmers.
28. They are traditionally.
29. Traditionally, the Blue &
30. It is traditionally a flat tool.
- in the past
- long ago
- from old times
- back in the day
- in the day
- in the old days
- in previous years
- from time immemorial
- has historically
- in olden days
- since ancient times
- since the ancient times
- in olden times
- as a rule
- since time immemorial
- as long as i can remember
- most of the time
- conventional manner
- traditional way
- traditional manner