thompsoni in a sentence
1. The recorded species are: the Hypolimnas thompsoni and Papilio godeffroyi (butterfly).
2. The Sea louse Lepeophtheirus thompsoni Baird, 1850 honours his name.
3. The type species is S. thompsoni, described by Ratkevich in 1998.
4. A complete dorsal rib from the same horizon, ASDM 807, may also be referrable to S. thompsoni.
5. Phrynopus thompsoni is a species of frog in the family Craugastoridae.
6. Telmatobius thompsoni is a species of frog in the family Telmatobiidae.
7. The white-headed bulbul (Hypsipetes thompsoni) is a songbird species in the bulbul family, Pycnonotidae.
8. In 2013, a new species was discovered: the Sierra Madre ground warbler (Robsonius thompsoni).
9. Adejeania thompsoni is a species of parasitic fly in the family Tachinidae.
10. L. thompsoni can be used in the UK for the biological control of the European corn borer.
11. Nybakken, 1991) and in 1998 synonym of Loy thompsoni (Millen &
12. Loy thompsoni is a species of sea slug, a shell-less marine gastropod mollusk in the family Corambidae.
13. Acanthurus thompsoni is a tropical fish found in the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
14. Two species of salps are common in Antarctic waters, Salpa thompsoni and Ihlea racovitzai.
15. The Thompson's snake eel (Muraenichthys thompsoni) is an eel in the family Ophichthidae (worm/snake eels).
16. this genus contains Leiabbottella galaxius, Leiabbottella soluta, and Leiabbottella thompsoni.
17. Elaphidion thompsoni is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae.
18. Styloleptus thompsoni is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae.
19. Frea thompsoni is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae.
20. Epiactis thompsoni also exhibit continuous reproduction in that they can breed throughout the year.
21. In Australian literature, the ‘p’ from thompsoni has been dropped.
22. Hemitaurichthys thompsoni is a species of fish belonging to the family Chaetodontidae.
23. Another host is the Thompson's butterflyfish Hemitaurichthys thompsoni.The type-locality is off Palau;
24. Holospira thompsoni Sp. nov.
25. Phyllodactylus thompsoni is a species of gecko, a lizard in the family Phyllodactylidae.
26. P. thompsoni is oviparous.
27. S. thompsoni is found in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
28. S. thompsoni is oviparous.
29. Protomyctophum thompsoni is a species of lanternfish.
30. 2018. A phorid fly. Prosyrphus thompsoni Grimaldi.