this service in a sentence
1. This service too was paid for.
2. This service ran until 1952.
3. this service ended in 1967.
4. This service concluded in 2014.
5. This service ended later.
6. This service was ended in 1969.
7. This service ended in 2003.
8. This service stopped in 1849.
9. This service ended in 1979.
10. This service closed in 2008.
11. This service ended in 1979.
12. This service has since ended.
13. this service ended in 1937.
14. this service ceased in 1930.
15. This service is free.
16. This service ceased in 2012.
17. This service is free.
18. This service ceased in 2009.
19. This service continues.
20. this service no longer runs.
21. This service is not free.
22. This service ended in 2005.
23. This service began in 1900.
24. This Service is free.
25. This service costs $10 a day.
26. This service ran until 1925.
27. This service ran until 1981.
28. for this service.
29. This service ceased in 1910.
30. This service is more varied;
- the Alaska bypass mail program
- bulk mail delivery
- Alaskan rural communities
- that subsidy
- passenger service
- small air taxi services
- These operations
- customized transport
- remote areas
- the most quintessentially Alaskan plane
- the bush seaplane
- The world's busiest seaplane base
- an airstrip
- many items
- warehouse clubs
- Another Alaskan transportation method
- (that is, any time
- dog mushing
- a sport
- a true means
- Various races
- the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- a 1,150-mile (1,850 km) trail
- the distance
- the official distance
- the famous 1925 serum
- much-needed medicine
- the diphtheria-stricken community
- all other means
- The "Serum Run
- another sled dog race
- the route
- the famous 1925 relay
- primary transportation
- all-terrain vehicle
- "snow machine
- Alaska's internet
- other data transport systems
- the two major telecommunications companies