this feat in a sentence
1. He accomplished this feat twice.
2. "All of This (feat.
3. This feat made Kool &
4. They repeated this feat in 2008.
5. the only player to achieve this feat.
6. He repeated this feat in 1829.
7. For his merit in this feat, Gen.
8. This feat has not been repeated.
9. They repeated this feat in 1973.
10. he would repeat this feat in 1973.
11. He accomplished this feat three times.
12. This feat was not repeated until 2013.
13. This feat is yet to be equaled.
14. This feat of arms angered Roosevelt.
15. He received $250,000 for this feat.
16. This feat was repeated in 2008.
17. For this feat he won £24,000.
18. This feat remains unmatched today.
19. This feat was to be repeated in 1972.
20. No Wolverine has matched this feat.
21. They repeated this feat in 2006.
22. He achieved this feat three times;
23. It later tripled this feat.
24. Firtsak matched this feat.
25. He achieved this feat;
26. He would repeat this feat in 2010.
27. A coin of the gens depicts this feat.
28. She repeated this feat in 1966.
29. She repeated this feat in 2019.
30. They would repeat this feat in 1934.
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals
- only the fourth player
- the reigning champion
- three of four Grand Slam events
- only the Wimbledon title
- the inaugural Tennis Masters Cup
- the Russian's hopes
- his Australian Open title
- a straight-sets final win
- a cramping Rafter
- a sell-out crowd
- the Aussie's last Australian Open
- another close match
- the fifth set
- a 3-hour, 33 minute epic match
- no breaks
- the 52-game match
- the setback
- the only male tennis player
- the oldest player
- 32-year-old Connors
- a two-time defending champion
- the injury