these membranes in a sentence
1. These membranes divide the cell into functional and structural compartments, or organelles.
2. they contain only a thin layer of peptidoglycan (2–3 nm) between these membranes.
3. These membranes, when outstretched, allow them to glide between trees.
4. These membranes are up to 0.4 millimeters in thickness, thicker than original designs, so as to render the probes durable.
5. These membranes are flat sheets that form a continuous barrier around all cells.
6. These membranes also prevent the retina from tearing.
7. In eutherian mammals (such as humans), these membranes include the amniotic sac that surrounds the fetus.
8. These membranes are fabricated by sol-gel chemical processes.
9. These membranes help to conceal the gecko against trees.
10. they contain only a thin layer of peptidoglycan (2–3 nm) between these membranes.
11. however, there are many drawbacks to using these membranes.
12. CLC channels contribute to the excitability of these membranes as well as transport ions across the membrane.
13. These membranes may also be attached to the pessulus.
14. These membranes, when outstretched, allow them to glide between trees.
15. These membranes provide physical barriers to biomolecules.
16. Each frond consisted of two membranes, and the space between these membranes was inflated and fractally quilted.
17. These membranes are acquired from the host cell's endoplasmic reticulum (ER) or cell membrane.
18. These membranes are supported by a flat surface, e.g. the bottom of a box.
19. The fluidity of these membranes can be controlled by the lateral pressure applied, e.g. by the side walls of a box.
20. Within this range of temperatures, these membranes become very viscous.
21. These membranes are the dura mater, arachnoid mater, and pia mater.
22. The proposed chemical base for these membranes is acrylonitrile, which has been detected on Titan.
23. These membranes are connected to each other by nuclear pores.
24. These membranes can be obtained from bovine or porcine or dermis.
25. The RPE cells lay down fibrotic membranes while they migrate and these membranes contract and pull at the retina.
26. Activation of these membranes is critical for the formation of memories.
27. These membranes vibrate rapidly, producing audible sound and vibrations that are transmitted to the substrate.
28. The high solubility of cardo polymers means these membranes can be easily produced.
29. These membranes provide high permeate flux and good salt rejection in reverse osmosis, and are easy to manufacture.
30. These membranes work on the principle of electrodialysis. Unlike ultrafilters, they do not require pressure.
- various strategies
- the vulnerable aquatic larval stage
- one or two frogs
- brackish water
- mangrove swamps
- salt water lakes
- moist habitats
- a simplified anatomy
- two evolutionary trends
- an unusually large genome
- a slower growth and development rate
- their size
- their rapid metamorphosis
- all other known lines
- a remodeling
- the feeding apparatus
- the metamorphosis
- an early stage
- the larvae
- The largest species
- a metamorphosis
- the whole metamorphosis
- the egg
- An anamniotic terrestrial egg
- less than 1 cm
- diffusion problems
- a size
- a limit
- a microhylid frog
- an average length
- a genus
- the world's ten smallest frog species
- (Andrias davidianus
- the largest amphibian
- a crocodile-like temnospondyl
- The largest frog
- the African Goliath
- Conraua goliath
- their body temperature
- internal physiological processes