theoretic in a sentence
31. He who is theoretic as well as practical, is therefore doubly armed;
32. Tait (2005) gives a game-theoretic interpretation of Gentzen's method.
33. The proof uses the above-mentioned, proof-theoretic Herbrand's theorem.
34. In the category-theoretic jargon, everything is entirely natural.
35. A list of order-theoretic terms can be found in the order theory glossary.
36. It was later superseded by the measure-theoretic approach of Kolmogorov.
37. A decision theoretic approach to relationships is covered in the book.
38. He has also been active in the theory of proof-theoretic ordinals.
39. It is convenient to phrase the problem in graph-theoretic language.
40. Its ambition is to redevelop logic from a game-theoretic semantics.
41. The question can be phrased in graph theoretic terms as follows.
42. Kenkichi Iwasawa also provided an Iwasawa-theoretic reflection theorem.
43. His research interests centered on group theoretic methods in physics.
44. However, information theoretic security cannot always be achieved;
45. Soon, he began applying his gauge-theoretic expertise to pure mathematics.
46. however, the actual data representation is in set-theoretic form.
47. Thus any information-theoretic inequality implies a group-theoretic one.
48. The field-theoretic manifestation of the sign problem is discussed below.
49. Achieving knowledge: A virtue-theoretic account of epistemic normativity.
50. These do not have a ring-theoretic analogue in the noncommutative setting;
51. Bhaduri declared the death of model-theoretic formularized criticism.
52. Bracken introduced a field theoretic approach to process metaphysics.
53. The QED vacuum is the field-theoretic vacuum of quantum electrodynamics.
54. Another field-theoretic vacuum is the QCD vacuum of the Standard Model.
55. It increases the proof-theoretic strength of type theory substantially.
56. A metaoperational-theoretic approach places focus on speaker strategy.
57. In legal theoretic literature, legal syllogism is controversial.
58. for the module-theoretic terminology, see also glossary of module theory.
59. These critical theoretic observations have many interesting consequences.
60. The theoretic distributions of the geomorphic factors are selected.