their decline in a sentence
1. Predators that feed on amphibians are affected by their decline.
2. Other settlements are lost with few or no clues to their decline.
3. Another reason for their decline was overexposure.
4. The potteries continued their decline in the early 20th century.
5. The Kaw continued their decline in Oklahoma.
6. The explanation for their decline in health: cocacolonization.
7. At the elections of May 2007, the Labour Party continued their decline.
8. Over-hunting may have contributed to their decline.
9. Loss of habitat is believed to be the prime reason for their decline.
10. European-American encroachment and disease also played a role in their decline.
11. Their decline continued over the next few decades.
12. The Battle of Rasil in 644 played a crucial role in their decline.
13. The burning of crops in South America has also contributed to their decline.
14. Improved sanitation has been suggested as a cause of their decline.
15. Their decline saw the brief resurgence of the Pandyas.
16. hence, siltation is a major factor in their decline.
17. The Communists continued their decline.
18. This has led to their decline in the wild.
19. There are several threats that have most likely contributed to their decline.
20. Traffic-related deaths may be a cause of their decline in Romania.
21. Excessive fishing and pollution may also be responsible for their decline.
22. The primary cause for their decline is the logging of old-growth forests.
23. Their decline saw the brief resurgence of the Pandyas.
24. This is one of the major sources of their decline in that area.
25. Their decline is the subject of local and international concern.
26. He aimed at fixing their decline through his missionary work in Africa.
27. Despite their decline in popularity, Osibisa continue to perform today.
28. R. Wills precipitated their decline by suing them for unpaid debts.
29. This is one of the major sources of their decline in that area.
30. 3), their decline (chap.
- The western terrestrial garter snake
- Thamnophis elegans
- two species
- the Yosemite toad
- Bufo canorus
- the mountain yellow-legged frog
- Rana muscosa
- the snake's future
- other predators
- the ponds
- fewer frogs
- fewer tadpoles
- an important role
- an overgrowth
- the algae
- Aquatic invertebrates
- unpredictable ecological consequences
- A global strategy
- eighty leading experts
- action details
- the IUCN
- a comprehensive global strategy
- amphibian conservation
- an organization
- the ex-situ conservation recommendations
- this plan
- threatened amphibians
- One such project
- the Panama Amphibian Rescue and Conservation Project
- existing conservation efforts
- a country-wide response
- -150 Alaska
- : Аля́ска
- a U.S. state
- the northwest extremity
- the country's West Coast
- the Canadian province
- a maritime border
- Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug