the workhorse in a sentence
1. The MOSFET is considered the "workhorse" of the electronics industry.
2. "A Tribute to the Workhorse" at John Read Middle School;
3. The 4th ACCS was the workhorse of Airborne Launch Control System (ALCS) operations.
4. The MSP was the workhorse, based on System/3 architecture;
5. The MSP was the workhorse;
6. That service led to the moniker, "The Workhorse of Puget Sound."
7. "This alpha-beta alloy is the workhorse alloy of the titanium industry.
8. Acrylic is the "workhorse" hand-crafting fiber for crafters who knit or crochet;
9. Where the workhorse capabilities of the Aircruiser stood out was in Canada.
10. The Pump Ladder (PL) is the workhorse fire engine of the SCDF.
11. The Model 147SC was the workhorse for low-altitude reconnaissance during this period;
12. The "workhorse" of the unit is Ceremonial Flight.
13. Because of its reliability it earned its nickname "the workhorse".
14. fastballer Roy Roberts was the workhorse of the pitching staff.
15. E. coli is the workhorse for genetic engineering of hydrogenases.
16. Dave Weathers (11-13, 3.86) was the workhorse of the staff that year.
17. The twin engine CV-580 propjet became the workhorse of the Aspen fleet.
18. The 4th ACCS was the workhorse of Airborne Launch Control System (ALCS) operations.
19. This loco remained as the workhorse of Indian Railways in the 20th century.
20. The 4th ACCS was the workhorse of ALCS operations.
21. In 1903, Long Bob developed into the workhorse of the staff.
22. Kipp was the workhorse in the rotation and started 30 games and pitched 213 innings.
23. The 4th ACCS was the workhorse of ALCS operations.
24. Most of the 'workhorse' stunt cars had 383s and 440s.
25. The 28 quickly became the workhorse of this new tourist operation.
26. The 3-cent was the "workhorse" for first-class domestic postage;
27. The Oscar was the workhorse of the Japanese Army.
28. The Jeffery Quad became the workhorse of the Allied Expeditionary Force.
29. Resource Description Framework (RDF) is the workhorse of the Semantic Web.
30. This is the workhorse function which can be used to print text in columns.
- that point
- a knacker's van
- their alarm
- the van
- the knacker
- an animal hospital
- the previous owner's signboard
- Boxer's death
- a festival
- his inner circle
- another windmill
- electric lighting
- running water
- the happiest animals
- simple lives
- his farm
- just one phrase
- The maxim
- a dinner party
- local farmers
- a new alliance
- the revolutionary traditions
- "The Manor Farm
- Both Napoleon
- Mr. Pilkington
- the farmers
- the Ace
- George Orwell's Animal Farm
- a political satire
- a "wider application
- its relevance
- many similarities
- Orwell's other works
- these two prominent works
- Orwell's bleak view
- the potential/current threat
- the disarray and traumatic conditions
- Orwell's style
- the narrator
- an unbiased and uncomplicated fashion