the whole year in a sentence
1. The upper regions are snow-covered the whole year.
2. It uses the summer time for the whole year (UTC−3).
3. Wind patterns vary over the whole year.
4. It is open to visitors throughout the whole year.
5. Agriculture is possible nearly the whole year round.
6. People observe festivals through the whole year.
7. It is the lowest average temperature of the whole year.
8. The whole year average is 8.98 °C (48.16 °F).
9. There are two rural gîtes open the whole year.
10. The average is about 26 Sv for the whole year.
11. Eastern winds prevail during the whole year.
12. There is not a lot of rain during the whole year.
13. The singer "waits for it the whole year 'round."
14. Prize money cup is the last match for the whole year.
15. Passable path the whole year.
16. waters are also calm the whole year.
17. The content of the work is sermons for the whole year;
18. Adults can be found the whole year.
19. Revenue growth for the whole year was 33 per cent.
20. The best day of the whole year!
21. It is the whole year wrapped up in 70 minutes.
22. One hotel is working in Laki during the whole year.
23. These subjects are taken over the whole year.
24. The sources produce water during the whole year.
25. Sher will have to retake the whole year or leave.
26. It is open through the whole year.
27. Overall demand expanded throughout the whole year.
28. His average bull score for the whole year was 46.188.
29. in the whole year.
30. I like midsummer the most in the whole year.
- the Newsweek Champions Cup
- the Lipton International Players Championships
- the fall season
- the end of the season
- the following 3 years
- 1 Andy Roddick
- the 1990 French Open
- the Miami Open
- Hong Kong
- Pat Rafter
- Rome Masters
- the final years
- Swiss Indoors
- the Masters Cup
- the 2004 US Open
- two windy days
- Dubai Championships
- almost 220 meters
- Burj al-Arab
- the 2005 US Open
- more than $30 million
- Djokovic, Federer, Nadal
- May 2018
- more than $25 million
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships