the wages in a sentence
1. this was used to pay the wages of Gardani's troops.
2. Hit radio was a threat to the wages of song-pluggers.
3. The Egyptian authorities raised the wages.
4. "The wages of other crew members were minuscule.
5. The wages vary throughout the country;
6. Attention was paid to the wages workers received.
7. The wages paid were fixed by the Board of Directors.
8. 160. The Wages Of Sin.
9. Including the wages, utility bills, raw materials etc.
10. they chose to raise the wages.
11. The wages paid to labourers were very poor.
12. Between 1959 and 1972, the wages of dockers trebled.
13. Frick attempted to cut the wages of the steel workers.
14. The wages board did not set a universal minimum wage;
15. The wages at the time were 5p per day.
16. The wages amounted to 40 guilders.
17. The wages board did not set a universal minimum wage;
18. In The Wages of Wins, Berri, Schmidt, &
19. But ultimately Boss himself decides the wages.
20. to tax the wages or salaries of American workers."
21. The company paid the wages in 1994.
22. this was used to pay the wages of Gardani's troops.
23. "For the wages of sin is death;
24. He was later Chairman of the Wages Board c.1921.
25. The strike was resolved after the wages were paid.
26. The wages paid in 1910 amounted to $1,370,000.
27. Seabrook agreed to double the wages after four days.
28. You have reduced the wages of this yard.
29. shall be obliged to pay the wages to the employees.
30. Such are the wages of financial mania.
- their feet
- the unpaid labour
- the insults
- a pestilence
- the sea monster
- his daughter
- a lover
- a nymph
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror
- his war cry
- the soldiers
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus