the turn in a sentence
1. it was the turn of the thinkers.
2. the turn has been checked around.
3. However, the turn never happened.
4. The turn will be 60 degrees.
5. The turn-time is usually fixed.
6. The Turn of the Screw, 1954;
7. The turn then ends.
8. Following its appearance on the Turn!
9. Now it is the turn of Alain.
10. The turn motif in F♯
11. ("Wiesbaden is making the turn!"
12. The Turn of the Screw by Henry James;
13. Grose in The Turn of the Screw.
14. The turn of the century.
15. They drive up the turn!
16. Ditches made the turn of the castle.
17. failure to do either ended the turn.
18. The 6♦ came on the turn.
19. thus the turn ends after two saadas.
20. Then comes the turn of Deepak.
21. At the turn of the 19th century, Gen.
22. The turn off is marked by a sign.
23. JW is shocked by the turn of events.
24. Grose in The Turn of the Screw.
25. Then it was the turn of Msgr.
26. He was released at the turn of 2013.
27. After the turn of the century Capt.
28. The drop completes the turn.
29. After 3 outs the turn ends.
30. Turvey stopped at the turn one exit.
- the century
- small groups
- the humanistic pro-science version
- a hotspot
- rebellious youth
- the Japanese capital
- a stronghold
- the most prominent left-wing ideology
- this time
- a minority
- revolutionary political violence
- This strategy
- the deed
- The dismemberment
- the French socialist movement
- many groups
- the execution
- many Communards
- penal colonies
- the suppression
- individualist political expression
- many anarchists
- these terrorist acts
- the movement
- another strategy
- the White movement
- harsh suppression
- the Bolshevik government
- Several anarchists
- the Kronstadt rebellion
- Nestor Makhno's struggle
- the Free Territory
- the anarchists
- two new antithetical currents
- namely platformism
- synthesis anarchism
- a coherent group
- a political party
- the victories