the theoretical work in a sentence
1. It was later expanded upon in the theoretical work of Peter Kropotkin.
2. Upon his return to Copenhagen in 1950, Bohr began working with Ben Mottelson to compare the theoretical work with experimental data.
3. The theoretical work of James Maxwell (see: Maxwell's equations) and Heinrich Hertz in the late 19th century gave rise to the field of electronics.
4. At the time, it was where most of the theoretical work on the structure of atoms and molecules was being done.
5. His activities in that field later influenced the theoretical work of Ernst Mach.
6. Joule's experiments complemented the theoretical work of Rudolf Clausius, who is considered by some to be the coinventor of the energy concept.
7. Shortly afterwards, the theoretical work of Longuet-Higgins was confirmed in an infrared study of diborane by Price.
8. This thinking only becomes problematic in light of the theoretical work done on binary opposition, which exposes the values intrinsic to any binary pair.
9. you will miss an entire aspect of the theoretical work done by psychoanalysts, particularly by the followers of Lacan.
10. Much of the theoretical work on the defence was done by the English IM Michael Basman.
11. These studies supported the theoretical work of De Broglie.
12. The theoretical work laid the foundations for search theory which subsequently became a field of its own within operations research.
13. Much of the theoretical work in cosmology now involves extensions and refinements to the basic Big Bang model.
14. One of the more influential ideas originated in the theoretical work of Carl Jung as published in the book Psychological Types.
15. The Tudor brothers may be considered as the "industrial followers of the theoretical work of Planté".
16. you will miss an entire aspect of the theoretical work done by psychoanalysts, particularly by the followers of Lacan.
17. In almost any area of science, the experimental work ran parallel to the theoretical work and there was constant interplay between the two areas.
18. The research basis of ABA can be found in the theoretical work of behaviorism and radical behaviorism originating with the work of B.F. Skinner.
19. Much of the theoretical work was readily available by the time computers were available to exploit them.
20. The theoretical work helped Kahneman win the Nobel Prize in Economics.
21. It is inspired by systems theory and systems thinking, and based on the theoretical work of Roger Barker, Gregory Bateson, Humberto Maturana and others.
22. In the 1953 Persico directed the theoretical work that underpinned the construction of a 1.1 GeV synchrotron.
23. In 1977, the TPG scientists completed the theoretical work on the design of an atomic bomb.
24. The approach has been developed based on the theoretical work of George Herbert Mead and Mikhail Mikhailovich Bakhtin.
25. For the rest of 1940, Charlwood worked at The 21 Lessons – a course to ensure candidates were fitted for the theoretical work of initial training.
26. Its purpose is to provide a forum for the theoretical work around cultural studies and aesthetics in Italy.
27. One of the side benefits of the theoretical work and practical interest was the development of new fixed income instruments, such as zero-coupon bonds.
28. Czech has been influenced by the Viennese architects Adolf Loos and Josef Frank, and by the theoretical work of Konrad Wachsmann.
29. The RDS-6 bomb, Sakharov's 'layer cake' design on which Klimov had done a part of the theoretical work, was tested in 1953.
30. The monograph captures the main results of the theoretical work by Reddy and co-authors over a number of years, and goes on to present some new results.
- a branch
- labour syndicates
- a potential force
- revolutionary social change
- a new society
- The basic principles
- direct action
- workers' solidarity
- workers' self-management
- a set
- several traditions
- their will
- any kinds
- external determinants
- Early influences
- individualist forms
- many countries
- a small yet diverse following
- Bohemian artists
- young anarchist outlaws
- individual reclamation
- Anarchist principles
- contemporary radical social movements
- the left
- the anti-globalisation movement
- whose leading activist networks
- 21st century radicalism
- wider embrace
- Contemporary news coverage
- black bloc demonstrations
- anarchism's historical association
- its publicity
- more scholars
- many philosophies
- various sources
- disparate concepts
- new philosophical approaches
- The anti-capitalist tradition
- contemporary currents
- Various anarchist groups