the small number in a sentence
1. It is supported by the small number of Brier businesses.
2. only the small number of activists damaged the golden rice crops.
3. The small number of remaining MiG-23s were withdrawn by 1999.
4. the small number of staff slowed production.
5. Issues included: The small number of subjects used.
6. the small number indicates how limited the train service was.
7. four of the small number of women enrolled at DePauw at the time.
8. It started off with the small number of people who had the idea.
9. Petrie was also confused by the small number of clay seals.
10. Pulleine was not among the small number of Europeans to escape.
11. The small number of surviving vehicles are kept now for museum purposes.
12. Due to the small number of passengers, Tyrone Station is a flag stop.
13. Due to the small number of passengers, Latrobe Station is a flag stop.
14. The small number of exceptions to this rule are below.
15. Directionalization is also poor, due to the small number of detectors.
16. It usually runs clear enough for the small number of trout to be seen.
17. Relative to the small number of 'Puma' pilots, the losses were heavy.
18. one of the small number of Australian inventions to appear.
19. The small number of surviving works include:
20. Increasing age is associated with the small number of young farmers.
21. The small number of speakers is decreasing.
22. Despite the small number of speakers, language use is vigorous.
23. and the small number of persons affected by the California law.
24. Due to the small number of residents, no school was built;
25. the small number who refused were only lightly punished.
26. The small number of swamps in the reserve limits waterfowl.
27. The 2003 race was cancelled due to the small number of entries.
28. She was to join the small number of women who operated coach companies.
29. The small number of colonists call their society "Haven".
30. The small number of PCR tests in Japan has been questioned worldwide.
- a full academic programme
- a centre
- virtual studies
- Spanish and French universities
- The Virtual Studies Centre
- (Centre d'Estudis Virtuals
- approximately 20 different academic degrees
- both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Catalan philology
- political sciences
- audiovisual communication
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders