the second time in a sentence
1. The second time was in 1960.
2. the second time one more;
3. The second time, I singled.
4. the second time as host).
5. Keefe lost for the second time.
6. Jesus falls the second time.
7. The second time was in October 2000.
8. The second time, it's just tedious.
9. The second time was the take."
10. The Second Time Around (1961);
11. The Cranes won for the second time.
12. for the second time after Calgary.
13. The second time came in 1871.
14. The second time, you got the strap.
15. For the second time running.
16. He won the battle the second time.
17. It is the second time Poland won.
18. the second time in 1981.
19. the second time in school history.
20. She is widowed for the second time.
21. Keefe lost for the second time.
22. For only the second time, a Now!
23. The second time she got the role.
24. The second time was in round four.
25. the second time flowed white flint.
26. Nothing happened the second time.
27. It is the second time Poland won.
28. While at Miami the second time.
29. Mexico won for the second time.
30. He's divorcing for the second time.
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals
- only the fourth player
- the reigning champion
- three of four Grand Slam events
- only the Wimbledon title
- the inaugural Tennis Masters Cup
- the Russian's hopes
- his Australian Open title
- a straight-sets final win
- a cramping Rafter
- a sell-out crowd
- the Aussie's last Australian Open
- another close match
- the fifth set
- a 3-hour, 33 minute epic match
- no breaks