the same extent in a sentence
1. Iran did not have the money to purchase arms to the same extent as Iraq did.
2. The species were often specialists and these were not affected to the same extent.
3. Long-term outcome has not been improved to the same extent.
4. Flora do not follow the Wallace Line to the same extent as fauna.
5. On the other islands tourism is important, but does not dominate to the same extent.
6. This was now no longer true, at least not to the same extent."
7. This cuts down on grinding and does not discourage exploration to the same extent.
8. "It excels other islands of the same extent for cultivation and fishing.
9. Torture was still used after Stalin by the KGB but not on the same extent and level.
10. It does not yet participate to the same extent as the other members.
11. I hung out with a lot of rock stars but no one ever did that to the same extent.
12. He wrote several more books, but none caught on to the same extent as the first two.
13. However, not all dialects of French allow preposition stranding to the same extent.
14. At this time, the highway had the same extent as it does today;
15. The route had the same extent and termini as the present-day highway.
16. However, none has endured to the same extent.
17. It was brought back with the same extent on June 19, 1939.
18. The modern Northmavine community council area has the same extent.
19. Other species have been used, but not to the same extent as these three.
20. The M273 also has similar issues but not to the same extent.
21. Material added to the end of file F would be part of the same extent.
22. The civil parish of Bunratty has the same extent as the medieval parish of Bunratty.
23. But to the same extent, we consider impermissible their artificial exaggeration.
24. The LGA has the same extent as the Borgu Emirate, a Nigerian traditional state.
25. However, it has not been grammatically simplified (creolized?) to the same extent.
26. Humans do not rely on olfaction for survival to the same extent as other species.
27. In addition, not all television series use this technique in the same extent;
28. The effect occurs to the same extent with groups of four and 16 people.
29. Unless rainfall increases to the same extent as evaporation, soils become drier.
30. Iran did not have the money to purchase arms to the same extent as Iraq did.
- one point
- This annoyed Zeus
- the entire family
- a just king
- a good devotee
- Apollo's words
- an eagle
- the eagle
- Periphas' wife
- a vulture
- her wish
- three kinds
- Each human being
- four arms and fours legs
- two identical faces
- opposite sides
- four ears
- their insolence
- their manners
- necessary repairs
- the individual shape
- their heads
- their skin
- the abdomen
- the skin
- the wrinkles
- the chest
- a few wrinkles
- the navel
- their punishment
- the face
- the half
- the neck
- a turn
- the sides
- our language
- the belly
- the purses
- one mouth