the round-robin match in a sentence
1. They faced each other twice in the season-ending ATP Tour World Championships, with Sampras losing the round-robin match, but winning the final.
2. They faced each other twice in the season-ending ATP Tour World Championships, with Sampras losing the round-robin match, but winning the final.
3. After 16 more games in the Cashers' Round, the Top 24 (based on 36 total games) made the round-robin match play.
4. Nishikori defeated Wawrinka in the round robin match.
5. (1) the winner of the round robin match between the two provinces;
6. In a complete reversal of the round robin match, Williams won the final easily, limiting Halep to just three games.
7. In this year the semifinal pairings were decided by a racket spin which resulted in the two first placed players of each group having to play each other again, in the case of Stefan Edberg and Mats Wilander for the second time within just 24 hours (Edberg won the round robin match easily but Wilander won the semifinal in three sets).
8. She played in the round robin match against the Australian Barbarians and was an important factor for the team during the second and third periods, helping the team to be 6–1 at the end of the third period.
9. The 2012 Heartland Championship is being contested by the following teams: (1) the winner of the round robin match between the two provinces;
10. Neil Robertson was the first player to qualify for the Winners' Group, recording his 600th career century in the round-robin match against Anthony Hamilton.
- three more times
- the Grand Slam level
- three memorable contests
- the top-ranked Agassi
- 3 Sampras
- an important win
- the previous 5 matches
- their most memorable match
- the 2001 US Open quarterfinals
- the entire match
- US Open rain delays
- both players
- Their last meeting
- the 2002 US Open
- their third meeting
- several up-and-coming players
- No. 3 Tommy Haas
- the fourth round and future No. 1 Andy Roddick
- the final ATP tour singles match
- the opponent
- all the players
- Agassi's big rivals
- a playing style
- the baseline
- their meetings
- long and entertaining rallies
- the prodigies
- the next great generation
- American tennis players
- foreign descent
- the first four matches
- a straight-set victory
- the 1988 US Open
- their best match
- high-quality shot-making
- the momentum
- a five-set victory
- the toughest contest
- his first US Open title
- Their next two Grand Slam meetings