the roster in a sentence
1. Billy to the roster.
2. The roster changed almost immediately;
3. The roster includes:
4. These are noted on the roster above.
5. The roster largely remained the same;
6. The roster of the party was: Gregg;
7. The roster included Archers of Loaf.
8. The roster consists of two parts.
9. The roster of bands grew to 131.
10. New additions to the roster includes:
11. The roster for the 2017 FIBA AmeriCup.
12. He was later put on the roster.
13. The roster of musicians includes:
14. Currently on the roster are:
15. The roster as of 8/8/2014.
16. The roster consists of 24 athletes.
17. The roster consists of 17 athletes.
18. The roster consists of 21 athletes.
19. Signed to the roster are;
20. The Roster is as follows:
21. The roster was announced in August.
22. He never made the roster again.
23. She left the roster in March 2019.
24. The roster of 12 is:
25. The roster consisted of 16 athletes.
26. The roster consisted of 16 athletes.
27. As of 2015 14 remain on the roster.
28. As of 2015 16 remain on the roster.
29. Bennet Davis were also on the roster.
30. The roster was 27 on 18 April 2017.
- two other NFL divisions
- a standard cycle
- the 2012 regular season schedule
- the AFC West
- every team
- the AFC North and NFC South
- non-divisional competition
- common opponents
- the two games
- the team's prior-season divisional standing
- each season
- two wild cards
- (non-division winners
- best regular season record
- the AFC qualify
- the playoffs
- The AFC playoffs
- the AFC Championship Game
- Both the AFC
- The AFL
- eight teams
- two more expansion clubs
- the Miami Dolphins
- the AFL's launch
- the Cleveland Browns
- the then-Baltimore Colts
- the ten former AFL teams
- The two AFL divisions
- AFL East and AFL West
- the NFL's Century Division
- the Browns
- the Steelers
- the new AFC Central
- the newly-minted American Football Conference
- their divisional setup
- mostly geographical lines
- their setup
- a fishbowl
- five expansion teams
- the league