the rear part in a sentence
1. The engine was located in the rear part of the hull.
2. The Lords' Mace is placed on the rear part of the Woolsack.
3. it was presumed to belong to the rear part of the dorsal column.
4. Wall at the rear part of the fortress.
5. Assembly of the rear part of Mistral in Brest during September 2003.
6. Only the rear part of the skull is preserved.
7. 1 radar-navigator seated at the rear part of the cockpit.
8. In the rear part, there is a long wall rising.
9. Between the driver’s cab and the rear part were two peepholes.
10. To the rear, part of the building faces onto Smith Square.
11. The rear part of the tail is whitish.
12. The two acorns were attached to the rear part of the crown.
13. The rear part of the body is normally black with white dots.
14. From the north, the rear part of the monument was the Spree Canal.
15. The rear part was built as a copy in 1884.
16. On December 19, 1923, a fire damaged the rear part of the building.
17. The rear part of the canopy opens for access.
18. A sled was attached to the rear part of the hull.
19. In the rear part of the house were the cattle stalls;
20. On 6 July a fire broke out in the rear part of the bow section.
21. In the rear part is room for a pram or wheelchair.
22. In the rear part is room for a pram or wheelchair.
23. The rear part of the lower wing cleared the fuselage underside.
24. The rear part of the All4One is provided by Aircraft.
25. It has three bhujas instead of usual two bhujas in the rear part.
26. The rear part of the shallow lower jaw was also preserved.
27. It lies in the rear part of the skull, behind the eyes.
28. The rear part of the boat sank.
29. No magmatism could occur in the rear part of the slab.
30. the left frontal bone, the rear part of the left lower jaw;
- their tongues
- the front
- dim light
- a feeding response
- fish hooks
- red flannel
- green frogs
- This response
- odoriferous prey
- Cave-dwelling amphibians
- immobile prey
- no smell
- complete darkness
- small hinged pedicellate teeth
- a feature
- an uncalcified layer
- one or two rows
- both jaws
- Rana spp
- no teeth
- vomerine teeth
- a facial bone
- unwary invertebrates
- Others amphibians
- the Bufo spp
- the Argentine
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths
- their slightly backward-pointing teeth
- further jaw movements
- its burrow
- The subdued prey
- the yolk
- some move