the public company in a sentence
1. The public company trades on Nasdaq under the symbol "IRDM".
2. American Mobile Satellite remains the majority holder of the public company.
3. Verdens Gang AS is a private company wholly owned by the public company Schibsted ASA.
4. Bergens Tidende is owned by the public company Schibsted ASA.
5. One of the reasons for this was the financial dependency of the public company.
6. By 1934, the public company had a paid-up capital of nearly £2,500,000.
7. Team Rental Group purchased the public company in 1997 and took the name Budget Group.
8. The statement asserts that Zimmer insisted on full-control of the public company.
9. On 13 May 1870 the contract for the foundation of the public company was signed.
10. The public company was moving forward on all fronts with positive momentum.
11. The public company operates tram and bus lines.
12. The public company lost direction and went into liquidation in 1885.
13. 100% of the hydroelectric capacity is in the hands of the public company Hidrogesa.
14. The public company is called Plasson Industries, Inc.
15. The primary form of company is the public company or Aktiengesellschaft (AG).
16. The public company TDZ Holdings Inc.
17. The act also created the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
18. La Poste Senegal is the public company in charge of postal services in Senegal.
19. The public company was run by Sir Frank Wilton Baillie, an industrialist and financier.
20. A car-sharing system is operated by the public company STIB with Cambio.
21. It is managed by the public company "Servicio Andaluz de Salud".
22. The public company was assisted by private businessmen.
23. was adopted in 1956 as the new name for the public company.
24. He is also co-founder of the public company, Burst.com, Inc.
25. It was changed into the public company Beer Sten in 1989.
26. Since 1993, left the job in the public company and devotes himself to free creation.
27. Sons, becoming the public company, International Sponge Importers Limited.
28. The group later sold several more assets to the public company.
29. He became assistant director of the public company "Rasveta" in 2015.
30. heart of Sarbox is a body called the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Televisió d'Andorra
- the public radio
- an autochthonous television channel
- only the national public television network Andorra Televisió
- Additional TV and radio stations
- digital terrestrial television
- three national newspapers
- several local newspapers
- the Andorran press
- several periodicals papers
- the first regular newspaper
- an amateur radio society
- news agency
- independent management
- The official and historic language
- its own specificity
- the contrapàs
- Andorran folk music
- the sardana
- Other Andorran folk dances
- Andorra's national holiday
- the more important festivals
- , the Roser d'Ordino
- National Day
- the Festivity
- the Carnival
- the sung
- Sant Esteve
- the Festa del Poble
- the only participating country
- popular folklore
- the best-known Andorran legends
- this Frankish King
- the White Lady
- Andorran gastronomy
- French and Italian cuisines
- similar characteristics
- the neighbors
- the Cerdanya