the preceding in a sentence
1. "the preceding book".
2. The preceding station is Tai Wo Hau.
3. The preceding consonant remained soft.
4. the preceding station is Thorpe Bay.
5. The preceding "c" stands for "current."
6. and the preceding vowel.
7. The preceding "Turn!
8. A variation of the preceding photograph.
9. Film Arena the preceding Friday.
10. (Mark 8:38) in the preceding chapter.
11. The preceding discussion is incomplete.
12. In the preceding &
13. The preceding description is rather crude;
14. differs from the preceding "g".
15. Flying sparingly among the preceding.
16. In the preceding Be Big!
17. In the preceding aria ("Signore, ascolta!"
18. Like the preceding but belly white.
19. or (ii) the preceding two weeks.
20. The preceding section of that, sec.
21. the preceding election was the first.
22. The preceding verses are little known.
23. The preceding o is used for politeness.
24. the preceding with Sof instead of Suf.
25. The preceding novel is Fever Dream.
26. 2019 and for the preceding decade).
27. The preceding novel is Cold Vengeance.
28. The preceding conferences of CELAM were:
29. Palpi black, as in the preceding species.
30. The preceding station is Liudaokou.
- Little agreement
- the subgrouping
- the five or six branches
- the Omotic branch
- the four major language families
- whose speech area
- Afroasiatic's Semitic branch
- no generally accepted relations
- any other language family
- several proposals
- one or more other language families
- The earliest written evidence
- an Afroasiatic language
- an Ancient Egyptian inscription
- c. 3400 BC
- (Naqada II
- Egyptian hieroglyphs date
- c. 4000 BC
- an earlier possible dating
- a minimum date
- Proto-Afroasiatic (Trombetti
- considerable time
- the date
- the Proto-Afroasiatic language
- approximately 7,500 BC
- approximately 16,000 BC
- c. 10,000 BC
- c. 11,000 BC
- c. 16,000 BC
- These dates
- other proto-languages
- "original homeland
- the hypothetical place
- Proto-Afroasiatic language speakers
- a single linguistic community
- this original language
- distinct languages
- Their distribution
- the Sahara pump