the opening ceremonies in a sentence
1. The opening ceremonies were emceed by Phil Donahue.
2. then-President Bill Clinton spoke at the opening ceremonies.
3. He was named Sweden's flag bearer for the opening ceremonies.
4. In 1659, Ietsuna presided over the opening ceremonies.
5. The opening ceremonies took place on 30 November 1799.
6. Alisa Camplin served as flag bearer at the opening ceremonies.
7. It was notable for an incident during the opening ceremonies.
8. Torres performed the song during the opening ceremonies.
9. She was the flagbearer for Guam during the Opening Ceremonies.
10. were feted at the opening ceremonies.
11. It was timed to go off at the start of the opening ceremonies.
12. The opening ceremonies took place on July 19, 2013.
13. Diana, Princess of Wales for the opening ceremonies;
14. The opening ceremonies for the line took place on July 20, 2009.
15. Senator Harry S. Truman spoke at the opening ceremonies.
16. The opening ceremonies took place on Sunday, November 16, 1913.
17. She did not attend the opening ceremonies.
18. Delana was the opening ceremonies flag bearer for Fiji.
19. Toleafoa was the flag bearer for the opening ceremonies.
20. Dunn was the flagbearer for the Opening Ceremonies.
21. I had to see the Opening Ceremonies".
22. Armin Luistro to call for the rushing of the opening ceremonies.
23. The opening ceremonies were carried on 8 December 1918.
24. He was one of three USA flag bearers for the Opening Ceremonies.
25. The opening ceremonies were attended by more than 3000 persons.
26. She was the flag bearer for Algeria in the Opening Ceremonies.
27. Ana Talakai was the opening ceremonies flag bearer for Tonga.
28. Gobe was his country's flag bearer for the Opening Ceremonies.
29. The opening ceremonies followed the standard format.
30. Approximately 3,500 people attended the opening ceremonies.
- the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Olympic biathlete
- Laurent Recouderc
- 2015 UCI Mountain Bike and Trials World Championships
- Volta als Ports d'Andorra
- the national road cycling tour
- Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella
- first and third syllables
- the sum
- an observational study
- frequently a set
- other means
- the geometric mean
- the arithmetic mean
- many diverse fields
- almost every academic field
- some extent
- the arithmetic average income
- a nation's population
- central tendencies
- a robust statistic
- skewed distributions
- a few people's incomes
- one's notion
- "middle", and robust statistics
- the median
- better description
- central tendency
- the two conferences
- the highest professional level
- American football
- This conference
- its counterpart
- 16 teams
- 4 divisions
- Both conferences
- the 1970 merger