the next three or four in a sentence
1. This ultimately led to a collapse of support for Democrats at the ballot box in the next three or four election cycles.
2. Richie left after the first draft and then Norman, Mel and I wrote the next three or four drafts.
3. God knows what we would have done over the next three or four years.
4. Leo Africanus left Rome and spent the next three or four years traveling in Italy.
5. Rob Roy only used this house occasionally for the next three or four years.
6. It was only in the next three or four years that an image of the city, otherwise seen at the margins of his paintings, began to take centre stage.
7. She further calculated to be done "within the next three or four months" with her studio record.
8. The next three or four years were given to the formation of local centres, and the establishment of the Deutsche Genossenschafts-Bank, 1865.
9. In February 2020, McColl's has announced intentions to close down 330 stores over the next three or four years while it aims or concentrate its consumer retail business operations.
10. She studied painting in Vienna and immersed herself in this for the next three or four years.
11. At the turn of the twentieth century, “the world to them did not extend beyond the next three or four villages,” but that soon changed.
12. but she was not successful at first, and during the next three or four years she took a variety of jobs, sometimes acting in metropolitan stock companies, and sometimes taking better positions.
13. During the next three or four generations the wealth and importance of the Seymours in the western counties increased, until in the reigns of Henry VII and Henry VIII Sir John Seymour of Wolf Hall became a personage of note in public affairs.
14. Mondrian's oval became explicit, framing the work, in paintings that followed over the next three or four years.
15. In late 2008, when many law firms were collapsing or announcing layoffs, Nixon Peabody declared an objective to double the size of the firm in the next three or four years, a move its global head of finance termed "a necessity for our firm."
16. For the next three or four days, they will eat their egg sac and then become free swimming fry.
17. He added that a detailed planning application for the 22,000 all-seater stadium would be submitted to the local authorities "in the next three or four months" with the aim to move into the new home for the start of the 2008/09 season.
18. In 2007, Romgaz was granted eight concessions by the Romanian National Agency for Mineral Resources (ANRM) and announced to invest €220 million annually into exploration in the concession areas over the next three or four years (2007-2010).
19. AyA is aiming to increase rural coverage to 98% in the next three or four years with the agreement between the Banco Popular and the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) signed on March 2007.
20. Shelley became an idol of the next three or four generations of poets, including important Victorian and Pre-Raphaelite poets such as Robert Browning, and Dante Gabriel Rossetti, as well as later W.B. Yeats.
21. It is a long-term job in my opinion now and what I’ve seen over the last 12 months is it needs some to take it on over the next three or four years.
22. About 1817, Maitland left London and settled at Taunton, and during the next three or four years his religious views shifted.
23. If the tag does not sound at the next three or four passes, it is most likely that either the tag is out of order or it is being used in an incorrect way.
24. We don't generally work during Christmas and New Year's — that's a time for our family and stuff — so we'll be home for the next three or four months.
25. This ultimately led to a collapse of support for Democrats at the ballot box in the next three or four election cycles.
26. Over the next three or four years many of the Black Piston members stepped up to become Outlaws and because of the lack of recruitment the numbers declined until, in 2007, there were only three members left in the Cotswolds Chapter.
27. However, showrunner Matt Olmstead revealed that "It [Jin's death] shakes everybody up...definitely for the next three or four episodes until people can re-galvanize as a family, but people have some hard feelings about how it all goes down."
28. At the end of the month, he suffered a knee meniscus injury, ruling him out for the next three or four months;
29. Shelley became an idol of the next three or four generations of poets, including important Victorian and Pre-Raphaelite poets such as Robert Browning and Dante Gabriel Rossetti, as well as later W. B. Yeats.
30. They kept guard of the trees that night and over the next three or four days other villages and villagers joined the action.
- August 2011
- the early 21st century
- all seven
- the Alabama State Board of Education
- the Alabama Public Service Commission
- Only three
- Steve Windom
- Will Ainsworth
- Independent Fayette
- Morgan County
- Richard C. Shelby
- Doug Jones
- November 1994
- the U.S. House of Representatives
- Bradley Byrne
- Mike D. Rogers
- Robert Aderholt
- Morris J. Brooks
- Martha Roby
- Gary Palmer
- Terri Sewell
- the Black Belt
- the Alabama Legislature through the Education Trust Fund
- FY 2006–2007
- the previous fiscal year