the most difficult times in a sentence
1. The cost of transport can reach as high as 50¢ per pound ($1.10/kg) or more in some remote areas, during the most difficult times, if these locations can be reached at all during such inclement weather and terrain conditions.
2. However the Spanish kings refused to give it up, and thus one of the most difficult times started, the so-called "retorsie tijd" in which the population suffered from both Spanish and Dutch oppression.
3. 14 November 1263) served as Prince of Novgorod (1236–40, 1241–56 and 1258-1259), Grand Prince of Kiev (1236–52) and Grand Prince of Vladimir (1252–63) during some of the most difficult times in Kievan Rus' history.
4. Being able to find meaning in suffering is powerful because it helps us cope even during the most difficult times in our lives.
5. She later told friends it was one of the most difficult times in her life, while Paul reflected that he might have become a rock 'n' roll casualty at this point in his career."
6. This term included one of the most difficult times in Icelandic history.
7. The zoo suffered greatly during the war, but did not stop its work even during the most difficult times of the Leningrad Blockade.
8. Through his support this company was enabled to keep up production even in the most difficult times in the 1960s and after.
9. They have been fantastic in their support, which has never wavered even during the most difficult times.
10. Roulin saw van Gogh through the good and the most difficult times, corresponding with his brother, Theo following his rift with Gauguin and being at his side during and following the hospital stay in Arles.
11. With at least a year left in Pompeo's contract with the show, viewers are sure to witness some of the most difficult times of Meredith's life yet.
12. A statement by the Prime Minister's spokesman Gary Bodeau said "President Chávez has done his best to help Haiti in the most difficult times.
13. The most difficult times of persecution had lasted so long that a whole year passed before parish life could resume.
14. On July 14, 2020, Redfield warned that the winter of 2020–2021 would probably be "one of the most difficult times that we've experienced in American public health."
15. Although this was one of the most difficult times in Lithuanian history, Kaltinėnai retained considerable significance as the centre of the precinct, kolkhoz and parish.
16. Doug has the experience and leadership necessary to help the state through one of the most difficult times we've seen in decades.
17. Coventry Parish's vestry erected a two-story seven-by-three-bay Flemish bond brick church between 1785 and 1788, one of the most difficult times for the denomination in Maryland, since it reorganized as the Episcopal Church as well as was disestablished (lost state support).
18. Those were the most difficult times for him who stood by his father with the determination and dedication, following each and every instruction of his father and doing everything in his power to get the Dawoodi Bohra sect out of debt.
19. In an August 2015 interview, Ahmadova, without offering a specific date, admitted that she had been on the brink of committing suicide during "the most difficult times" of her life.
20. The inscription says that Mellini was minister plenipotentiary at the Holy See of Maria Theresa, Empress and Queen of Hungary "in the most difficult times", and his tomb was erected by his nieces, Anna Serlupi and Giulia Falconieri and his nephew, Antonio Casali in 1760.
21. He starts seeing the dog akin to someone with intelligence and treats him like a person, not even permitting anyone to call Baccardi a 'dog'. Hareendran confides in the dog his inner thoughts and emotions, which lifts his spirit slightly even at the most difficult times.
22. The economic wealth the Family Asllani achieved in the 1980–90s was obtained from hard work within the family's flour and wheat fabrics located in respectively Lipjan, Kijevë and Kopernicë. During the most difficult times of the Yugoslav regime, the Family Asllani fed the KLA and a large part of the Kosovo-Albanian population with food.
23. Upon his retirement from Hampden-Sydney, an editorial in the Richmond Times-Dispatch commented, “He served during one of the most difficult times to be a college president, yet this 14-year period turned out to be one of the most productive in the proud history” of Hampden-Sydney College.
24. Additionally, he is an author of the reportage on Elvir Baljić from 1999 titled “Prince Baljić”, when he signed a contract with Real Madrid and became the most expensive paid player in the world, as well as a story about Sergej Barbarez, Mirza Delibašić and Elvir Bolić. In 2014, in production of Al Jazeera Balkans, he presented the movie “Our Brasil story”, speaking about creating the Bosnian Premier League in the most difficult times until qualifiying to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brasil.
25. Admiral Vladimir Kasatonov observed that "N. M. Kulakov, who Nikolai Gerasimovich [Kuznetsov] once saved from responsibility for blunders and mistakes in the most difficult times, was not only the correct “watchdog” for the accusations, but also tried to humiliate the personal dignity of the accused."
26. Kitashiro's presidency was one of the most difficult times for IBM as a whole when Louis Gerstner was brought in, and for IBM Japan because of the increased competition from the Japanese computer manufacturers, backed up by the powerful Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
27. The cost of transport can reach as high as 50¢ per pound ($1.10/kg) or more in some remote areas, during the most difficult times, if these locations can be reached at all during such inclement weather and terrain conditions.
28. Using techniques in physical production and post production, individuals who have witnessed some of the most difficult times in human history are interviewed about their lives and a variety of topics, and natural language processing allows those interviews to become interactive exhibitions and displays in museums, educational centers, and other points of interest.
29. They were the steadiest performers and stayed with me through the most difficult times.
30. I think that there is a vibrancy to our economic model, a durability to our political model, and a set of ideals that has sustained even through the most difficult times, " Obama said.
- these locations
- such inclement weather and terrain conditions
- a 1 US gallon
- many villages
- Fuel cost
- the contagious United States average
- only Hawaii
- higher prices
- few road connections
- The state's road system
- a relatively small area
- the central population centers
- the principal route
- the road system
- a road connection
- The western part
- no road system
- 1082 miles
- One unique feature
- the Alaska Highway system
- an active Alaska Railroad tunnel
- a paved roadway link
- the isolated community
- the tunnel
- the longest road tunnel
- the longest combination road and rail tunnel
- critical infrastructure
- Interior Alaska
- ARR tracks
- The Railbelt
- the ever-improving paved highway system
- the railroad's importance
- a vital role
- Alaska's development
- natural resources
- southward (i.e., coal
- the Usibelli coal mine
- its summertime tour passenger service
- the last railroads