the main hub in a sentence
1. It is also the main hub of airBaltic.
2. The main hub for these ferries is the Papeete Wharf.
3. Porto is the main hub city in northern Portugal.
4. It is the main hub for Montenegro Airlines and Di Air.
5. Bromma had been the main hub for Linjeflyg since 1957.
6. It provides the main hub of training at the Academy.
7. A primary hub is the main hub for an airline.
8. It is also the main hub of airBaltic.
9. The main hub of the valley is the town of Invermere.
10. It is the main hub for Montenegro Airlines and Di Air.
11. Ivato Airport is the main hub for Air Madagascar.
12. The main hub is the Post Office.
13. It was the main hub of China United Airlines.
14. It is the main hub of transportation.
15. The main hub for all Hai-Genti activities.
16. The main hub was Leigh bus station.
17. It was formerly the main hub of 2GO ferry company.
18. It is the main hub of the global car-free movement.
19. It is the main hub for Amaszonas.
20. Earlier, this place was the main hub.
21. The main hub building, along 600 West, opened in 2005.
22. The main hub of the AJA was Al Bateen Executive Airport.
23. It is the main hub of many villages and urban life.
24. AirMed has two hubs, with one serving as the main hub.
25. It is the main hub of rail traffic in Vogtland.
26. Cilician Armenia was now the main hub of trade.
27. It is also the main hub for the Rajdhani Express.
28. It is the main hub for intercity bus line Lasta Beograd.
29. It was the main hub for the Alisarda airlines.
30. Tokio is the main hub of the small Japanese zone.
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights
- the airport
- Nearby airports
- international flights
- The nearest airports
- The largest nearby airports
- hourly bus services
- both Barcelona and Toulouse airports
- The nearest railway station
- (6 mi
- the 1,435 mm
- in)-gauge line
- 16 mi
- the French high-speed trains
- the SNCF
- 3 ft
- metre gauge trainline
- the SNCF's 1,435 mm gauge line
- the RENFE's 1,668 mm
- direct Intercités de Nuit trains
- certain dates
- telephone and internet services
- the Andorran national telecommunications company
- The same company
- the technical infrastructure
- national broadcasting
- digital television
- the first country
- a direct optical fiber link
- all homes
- The first commercial radio station
- 12 October
- essential public services
- the entity ORTA
- 13 April
- the public company
- Televisió d'Andorra