the lower jaw in a sentence
1. The lower jaw is solid and heavy.
2. The lower jaw was robust.
3. The lower jaw defines a chin.
4. The lower jaw defines a chin.
5. The lower jaw is detached.
6. The lower jaw is rather robust.
7. the lower jaw had up to sixteen teeth.
8. The rest of the lower jaw was fragile;
9. The lower jaw is deep and strong.
10. The lower jaw protrudes past the upper;
11. The lower jaw is long and low.
12. The lower jaw was robust.
13. The lower jaw defines a chin.
14. The lower jaw is heavily dented.
15. The lower jaw is forward of the upper.
16. the lower jaw slightly projects.
17. The upper jaw overhangs the lower jaw.
18. The lower jaw was black.
19. The lower jaw is blackish.
20. and v-shaped teeth in the lower jaw.
21. The lower jaw was thin and delicate.
22. The Lower Jaw of the Ptychodus.
23. The lower jaw is very strong.
24. There is flap of skin on the lower jaw.
25. the lower jaw is projecting.
26. The number in the lower jaw is unknown.
27. the lower jaw was "missing";
28. The lower jaw sheath is V-shaped.
29. The lower jaw bears thirteen teeth;
30. The lower jaw was long and slender.
- internal fertilisation
- a bundle
- the spermatophore
- her cloaca
- the sperm
- The largest family
- the lungless salamanders
- all salamander species
- The family Salamandridae
- the true salamanders
- the name "newt
- its subfamily Pleurodelinae
- The third suborder
- the four species
- a single family
- eel-like aquatic salamanders
- much reduced forelimbs
- no hind limbs
- their features
- the cloacal glands
- male salamandrids
- the females
- sperm storage
- a behaviour
- external fertilisation
- ophis meaning
- long, cylindrical, limbless animals
- a snake- or worm-like form
- The adults
- Thomson's caecilian
- (Caecilia thompsoni
- A caecilian's skin
- transverse folds
- tiny embedded dermal scales
- rudimentary eyes
- discerning differences
- light intensity
- short tentacles
- tactile and olfactory functions
- Most caecilians