the lifestyle in a sentence
1. Plus, the lifestyle—partying, drinking, drugs.
2. The Lifestyle Center La Gran ViaEl Salvador.
3. "Grays" can choose the lifestyle of a Druid.
4. Kudumbam is the Lifestyle monthly family magazine.
5. In Australia, it is aired on The Lifestyle Channel.
6. The lifestyle of Proterosuchus remains debated;
7. The lifestyle of Proterosuchus is debated.
8. Australia on The Lifestyle Channel.
9. Noble section of the lifestyle center complex.
10. In those days, the lifestyle was changing rapidly.
11. It aired on the Lifestyle Channel.
12. Its publishers live the lifestyle they espouse.
13. The lifestyle here is rural.
14. The lifestyle of people of Bhardians are medium.
15. The lifestyle is close to that of the chameleons.
16. In 2010, he headed the Lifestyle &
17. DMTV The Lifestyle Channel for Distinguished Men.
18. The Lifestyle Center La Gran ViaEl Salvador.
19. The lifestyle in Nampong is uncomplicated.
20. Matt on the Lifestyle Food channel.
21. The lifestyle here is rural.
22. The Lifestyle event.
23. He is a vegan since 2012 and promotes the lifestyle.
24. Blanco is a vegan and promotes the lifestyle.
25. Tourists will see the lifestyle of the locals.
26. the lifestyle followed asceticism.
27. The Lifestyle Holidays Group was founded in 2002.
28. Is this the lifestyle you want?
29. Suri already lives the lifestyle of a star.
30. It's the lifestyle that CDK initiated.
- ("Comrade Napoleon
- a second purge
- their hardships
- Napoleon's retort
- the sheep's continual bleating
- four legs
- two legs
- Mr. Frederick
- a neighbouring farmer
- blasting powder
- the restored windmill
- great cost
- the workhorse
- that point
- a knacker's van
- their alarm
- the van
- the knacker
- an animal hospital
- the previous owner's signboard
- Boxer's death
- a festival
- his inner circle
- another windmill
- electric lighting
- running water
- the happiest animals
- simple lives
- his farm
- just one phrase
- The maxim
- a dinner party
- local farmers
- a new alliance
- the revolutionary traditions
- "The Manor Farm
- Both Napoleon
- Mr. Pilkington
- the farmers
- the Ace