the inner ear in a sentence
1. The inner ear has a cochlea, but it is not spiral as in mammals.
2. The labyrinth in the inner ear contains large otoliths.
3. The inner ear can detect both static and dynamic equilibrium.
4. The cochlea is the part of the inner ear involved in hearing.
5. balance is controlled primarily by the inner ear.
6. This allows the transmission of vibrations to the inner ear.
7. Hearing and balance are both generated in the inner ear.
8. The saccule is a bed of sensory cells in the inner ear.
9. The vestibular system, in vertebrates, is part of the inner ear.
10. The inner ear is also pretty similar and bird-like in both taxa.
11. The middle ear lies between the outer ear and the inner ear.
12. These cells are located within the vestibule of the inner ear.
13. Within the inner ear sits the cochlea.
14. This allows the transmission of vibrations to the inner ear.
15. The exact function of pendrin in the inner ear remains unclear;
16. This separates the middle ear from the inner ear;
17. The auditory bullae, which house the inner ear, are large.
18. A labyrinthine fistula is an abnormal opening in the inner ear.
19. Endolymphatic hydrops is a disorder of the inner ear.
20. EP44 receptors are expressed in the cochlea of the inner ear.
21. In studying the inner ear of Giraffatitan, Gunga &
22. These cells are located within the vestibule of the inner ear.
23. Walker suffered from a long-term complaint of the inner ear;
24. The inner ear is responsible for balance, the eyes for vision.
25. The following is a summary of the Inner Ear albums.
26. Damage can occur to either the inner ear or the auditory nerve.
27. The inner ear is large with robust semicircular canals.
28. The inner ear is composed of bony canals (bony labyrinth).
29. Vestibulopathies are disorders of the inner ear.
30. Cochlea is spiral-shaped part of the inner ear.
- Only high-frequency sounds
- mating calls
- low-frequency noises
- another mechanism
- Several hundred
- the Pacific Platymantis
- any time of year
- increasing day
- each rainy season
- Rana sylvatica
- about two weeks