the imperative in a sentence
1. The imperative mood is used to express commands.
2. and the imperative verb phrase howay ("hurry up!";
3. The imperative mood (e.g. dūc "lead!"
4. We recognize the imperative need for this development.
5. ilm, the imperative to seek knowledge;
6. from the imperative form nim "take".
7. , at the imperative form, meaning "Know how to sing!"
8. The imperative mood is used to give commands.
9. In the imperative, they conjugate only for number.
10. /bevaka'ʃa/) with the imperative.
11. The Imperative is used for issuing direct orders.
12. The imperative mood has its own set of endings.
13. The imperative has its own set of special endings.
14. The imperative takes imperative endings.
15. the imperative form commands, exhorts, or optates.
16. from the imperative form nim "take".
17. The imperative mode has five forms.
18. The imperative is for issuing direct orders.
19. The imperative is for issuing direct orders.
20. or the imperative "live!"
21. as well as the imperative and infinitive.
22. The imperative is used to issue direct commands.
23. The imperative is used for giving commands.
24. ). The imperative is used for positive commands;
25. The imperative suffix is not included.
26. The imperative mandate goes back to the Middle Ages.
27. The imperative here refers to second-person forms;
28. The source is written in the imperative.
29. The imperative is the command form of the verb.
30. The imperative mood is used to issue direct commands.
- A component
- the existence
- a minimal state
- no moral obligation
- individual autonomy
- significant attention
- moral arguments
- a central role
- anarchist philosophy
- Fernando Tarrida del Mármol
- reciprocity, free association
- What Is Property
- Max Stirner
- Henry David Thoreau
- 21st century
- black bloc
- Roman Catholicism
- the last century
- the early 20th century
- a century ago
- Errico Malatesta
- Alfredo Bonanno
- The Invisible Committee
- Temporary Autonomous Zones