the four species in a sentence
1. It is one of the four species placed in the genus Alauda.
2. The four species are.
3. The four species currently recognised are:
4. The four species of dik-dik are:
5. Two of the four species of degus are nocturnal.
6. The four species (Hebrew: ארבעת המינים
7. The mitzvah of waving the four species derives from the Torah.
8. 23:40 as referring to waving the four species.
9. The four species differ mainly in body size.
10. The relationship between the four species is unclear;
11. The four species are:
12. The four species occur in tropical Central and South America.
13. The four species are:
14. The four species in two genera are:
15. The four species placed in this genus by FishBase are:
16. Three of the four species have a mainly green plumage.
17. The four species are:
18. The four species are almost entirely allopatric.
19. The four species in the genus are:
20. The four species are widely distributed in Africa.
21. The four species in four monotypic genera are:
22. the four species comprise the genus Phaner.
23. The four species seem to have diverged recently.
24. The four species are:
25. None of the four species is endangered.
26. The four species in Xerospermophilus are listed below.
27. The four species are:
28. The four species of Aphyonus are:
29. One of the four species inhabits the country.
30. It is one of the four species of Ara visible in the reserve.
- a single family
- eel-like aquatic salamanders
- much reduced forelimbs
- no hind limbs
- their features
- the cloacal glands
- male salamandrids
- the females
- sperm storage
- a behaviour
- external fertilisation
- ophis meaning
- long, cylindrical, limbless animals
- a snake- or worm-like form
- The adults
- Thomson's caecilian
- (Caecilia thompsoni
- A caecilian's skin
- transverse folds
- tiny embedded dermal scales
- rudimentary eyes
- discerning differences
- light intensity
- short tentacles
- tactile and olfactory functions
- Most caecilians
- damp soil
- rotten wood
- plant debris
- adjacent bodies
- the eggs hatch
- A few species
- glandular secretions
- the oviduct
- a mostly Gondwanan distribution
- tropical regions
- The integumentary structure
- some typical characteristics
- terrestrial vertebrates
- highly cornified outer layers