the former city in a sentence
1. Vernon contains the former City of Rockville.
2. The former city was founded on November 1, 1970.
3. They are located near the former city of Lachine.
4. Cahuenga, a township northwest of the former city limits;
5. Corresponds to the former city of Orsainville.
6. He is the former City Attorney of Los Angeles (2001-09).
7. By December 2009 the former city hall was for sale.
8. Its studios are located in the former city of Chicoutimi.
9. Residents of the former city are called "Haligonians".
10. It is located in the former city of North York.
11. Houston annexed the former city on December 26, 1929.
12. The former city hall was built in 1912.
13. The former city of Sillery, Québec, was named for him.
14. It is located in the former city of Thuringowa.
15. It is located in the former city of North York.
16. It is located in the former city of Nepean.
17. It is located within the former city of Kanata.
18. The former City Municipal Building, c. 1962.
19. It is located in the former city of Nepean.
20. It is located in the former city of Nepean.
21. It is located within the former city of Nepean.
22. By December 2009 the former city hall was for sale.
23. It is located near the east gate of the former city.
24. It is located in the former City of Nepean.
25. The former city hall.
26. Its first offices were on top of the former City Bar.
27. The former city was incorporated in 1890.
28. The former city hall was made a history museum in 1974.
29. It is also known as the former City Bank.
30. Above these lie the former city coat of arms.
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights
- the airport
- Nearby airports
- international flights
- The nearest airports
- The largest nearby airports
- hourly bus services
- both Barcelona and Toulouse airports
- The nearest railway station
- (6 mi
- the 1,435 mm
- in)-gauge line
- 16 mi
- the French high-speed trains
- the SNCF
- 3 ft
- metre gauge trainline
- the SNCF's 1,435 mm gauge line
- the RENFE's 1,668 mm
- direct Intercités de Nuit trains
- certain dates
- telephone and internet services
- the Andorran national telecommunications company
- The same company