the first male in a sentence
1. The first male world champion was crowned in 1891;
2. The first male child born was a son to Mrs.
3. He was the first male consort to a Danish monarch.
4. The first male academic dean was appointed in 1967.
5. Brody was the first male on the cover of Elle Girl.
6. Ali became the first male to embrace Islam.
7. The first male student entered in 1893.
8. The first male patients arrived on 27 February 1864.
9. The first male students were admitted in 1962.
10. The first male students were admitted in 1981.
11. In Valentinianism, Nous is the first male Aeon.
12. Stenson became the first male Swede to win a major.
13. He was the first male graduate of Keele University.
14. The first male was described in June 2020.
15. The first male teacher was appointed in 1958.
16. Around the 1950s, the first male guard was hired.
17. The first male teachers were appointed in the 1960s.
18. The first male graduated in 1951.
19. In 1967, the first male teachers were hired.
20. The first male patient was admitted in 1860.
21. David Niven was the first male star announced.
22. as the first male artist under the label.
23. He was the first male Eliot not to attend Harvard;
24. He became the first male principal of RHC in 1973.
25. He was the first male dancer to win both awards.
26. The first male headmaster was appointed in 2012.
27. the first male since Kaarlo Kangasniemi in 1969.
28. The first male student was admitted 1980.
29. The first male specimen was found in 2005.
30. He is the first male Chief Justice in 12 years.
- a suitable place
- perhaps a pool
- the same place
- The assembled frogs
- frenzied activity ensues
- the usually smaller number
- a direct competition
- elaborate courtship displays
- the female's attention
- long breeding seasons
- the extra time
- rival sperm
- significant morphological change
- typical amphibian development
- an aquatic lifestyle
- external gills
- thyroxine concentration
- thyroxine's effect
- Specific events
- threshold values
- different tissues
- most embryonic development
- the parental body
- many adaptations
- specific environmental circumstances
- horny ridges
- whisker-like skin extensions
- a sensory lateral line organ
- these organs
- controlled cell death
- many discoveries
- an amphibian
- a transparent gelatinous covering
- the oviducts
- This capsule
- The ovum
- fertilised eggs
- the innermost layer
- the embryo
- salamander eggs