the first country in a sentence
1. However, the first country to use them was Finland.
2. Nicaragua was the first country to ratify the UN Charter.
3. Malta was the first country to launch DAB+ in Europe.
4. the first country house was Cotehele in Cornwall.
5. Estonia was the first country to look for Vatican ties.
6. The first country listed is that of origin;
7. He also introduced the first country &
8. "We're the first country to introduce a national ban.
9. Estonia was the first country to look for Vatican ties.
10. That was the first country we toured outside of America.
11. Russia was the first country to adopt the peaked cap.
12. The UK was the first country to join the scheme in 1988;
13. Sweden was also the first country to win 3 semifinals.
14. Northern Ireland was the first country to have Beavers.
15. The first country to join was Luxembourg, in 1947.
16. it was the first country to impose such a ban.
17. The first country to ratify it was Saudi Arabia in 2016.
18. This is the first country love song released by Brooks.
19. The first country to implement habeas data was Brazil.
20. AXS called it "the first country rap song".
21. Estonia was the first country to look for Vatican ties.
22. 1972: The first Country Store opens in Guymon, Oklahoma.
23. China was the first country that adopted this belief.
24. Lebanon was the first country in the Middle East &
25. The first country listed is that of citizenship;
26. Canada was the first country to use the FAL.
27. As the first “country club” in Minnesota, Town &
28. The first country they expanded to was Ireland.
29. England was the first country to adopt such a system.
30. It was the first country music station in the area.
- a direct optical fiber link
- all homes
- The first commercial radio station
- 12 October
- essential public services
- the entity ORTA
- 13 April
- the public company
- Televisió d'Andorra
- the public radio
- an autochthonous television channel
- only the national public television network Andorra Televisió
- Additional TV and radio stations
- digital terrestrial television
- three national newspapers
- several local newspapers
- the Andorran press
- several periodicals papers
- the first regular newspaper
- an amateur radio society
- news agency
- independent management
- The official and historic language
- its own specificity
- the contrapàs
- Andorran folk music
- the sardana
- Other Andorran folk dances
- Andorra's national holiday
- the more important festivals
- , the Roser d'Ordino
- National Day
- the Festivity
- the Carnival
- the sung
- Sant Esteve
- the Festa del Poble
- the only participating country
- popular folklore