the first attempts in a sentence
1. The 1960s saw the first attempts at enlargement.
2. The first attempts at filming the scene became a nightmare for the crew.
3. The first attempts to protect the area were made in the 1930s.
4. The first attempts appeared in the mid-19th century among Azerbaijanis.
5. The first attempts to copy stamps went extraordinarily well.
6. In 1945, one of the first attempts was made to create a centre in Dublin.
7. The first attempts at radio broadcasting began in 1921 in Istanbul, Turkey.
8. The first attempts at transmissions were in 1908.
9. The first attempts at Scouting in Italy go back to 1910.
10. The first attempts to grow pennycress as an oil crop took place in 1994.
11. In cinema, the first attempts were perhaps made by Masoud Dehnamaki.
12. The first attempts to rehabilitate the building began in the 1970s.
13. The first attempts to create a breed registry in 1903 and 1904 failed.
14. 1997 saw the first attempts to brand the pharmacies, as Plussapotek.
15. In 1977 appeared the first attempts to professionalize Dom Bosco.
16. The first attempts to conserve the ruins happened in 1938 and 1940.
17. The first attempts to repair the fortifications started around 1900.
18. The first attempts to close Balda date back to 1933.
19. The first attempts to segment industrial markets were made in 1934.
20. These were the first attempts to raise the students' movement in Ukraine.
21. in the 1920s, the first attempts at treatment of mental illness were made.
22. The first attempts to do this go far back.
23. It also reveals the first attempts at coloring.
24. At that time began the first attempts at organized support.
25. The first attempts to locate Werla palace took place in the 19th century.
26. The first attempts to regulate surveying in New South Wales was in 1836.
27. The first attempts to study whole transcriptomes began in the early 1990s.
28. The first attempts to summit Mount Everest by Indians were in 1960.
29. The first attempts to establish a municipal guard in Odessa began in 2007.
30. The first attempts to get out of it were unsuccessful.
- some light
- an artistic centre
- an independently developed harder, simpler and heavier style
- Ionian influence
- the germ
- visible things
- the reappearance
- the dormant Minoan element
- mathematical proportions
- some reality
- his Canon
- the elements
- the interrelation
- Attic Imperial Roman
- the late 1st or early 2nd century
- the second quarter of the 5th century
- The Siphnian Treasury
- The Apollo Belvedere
- Classical Antiquity for Europeans
- between 350 and 325
- the Via Labicana
- the late 2nd century
- El Djem
- Roman Thysdrus
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Igor Stravinsky's
- Apollo: Bringer of Wisdom"/"Dionysus: Bringer of Love
- Carl Jung's
- Charles Handy
- Gods of Management
- Andre Kirk Agassi
- April 29, 1970
- Grand Slam