the fifth-largest number in a sentence
1. According to a 2013 study by Phoenix Marketing International, Alaska had the fifth-largest number of millionaires per capita in the United States, with a ratio of 6.75 percent.
2. Scatsta Airport near Sullom Voe allows frequent charter flights from Aberdeen to transport oilfield workers and this small terminal has the fifth largest number of international passengers in Scotland.
3. UCL also had the fifth-largest number of projects funded of any organisation, with 94. According to a ranking of universities produced by SCImago Research Group, UCL is ranked 12th in the world (and 1st in Europe) in terms of total research output.
4. Toshiba registered a total of 2,483 patents in the United States in 2011, the fifth-largest number of any company (after IBM, Samsung Electronics, Canon and Panasonic).
5. In the Nebraska license plate system, Dodge County is represented by the prefix 5 (it had the fifth-largest number of vehicles registered in the county when the license plate system was established in 1922).
6. Södertälje also has the fifth largest number of Finnish-speaking Sweden Finns in Sweden: 11,000, or around 13 per cent of the city population.
7. Meng Haoran was also prominently featured in the Qing dynasty (and subsequently frequently republished) poetry anthology Three Hundred Tang Poems, having the fifth largest number of his poems included, for a total of fifteen, exceeded only by Du Fu, Li Bai, Wang Wei, and Li Shangyin.
8. There are frequent charter flights from Aberdeen to Scatsta near Sullom Voe, which are used to transport oilfield workers and this small terminal has the fifth largest number of international passengers in Scotland.
9. It has the fifth-largest number of edits (109 million).
10. Between 2004 and 2009, Herbert Smith gained more new FTSE 100/250 clients than did any other law firm in the UK, and, as of 2010, Herbert Smith had the fifth largest number of FTSE 100 clients and third largest number of combined FTSE 100/FTSE 250 clients of any UK-based law firm.
11. in 1927 it had the fifth largest number of members of photography organizations, behind only Tokyo, Osaka, Hyōgo (including Kobe) and Kyoto.
12. The premiere was watched by 4.9 million viewers, the fifth largest number for a cable show of that week.
13. In 2013, Nigeria contributed the fifth largest number of peacekeepers to United Nations peacekeeping operations.
14. According to a 2013 study by Phoenix Marketing International, Alaska had the fifth-largest number of millionaires per capita in the United States, with a ratio of 6.75 percent.
15. As of 21 September 2020, Chile has the fifth largest number of cases in South America, after Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and Argentina, and the eleventh largest in the world.
16. As of 21 September 2020, Chile has the fifth largest number of cases in South America, after Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and Argentina, and the eleventh largest in the world.
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product
- primarily salmon
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves
- the Alaska North Slope
- fourth place
- crude oil production
- Alaska's North Slope
- the second highest-yielding oil field
- North Dakota's Bakken Formation
- 900,000 barrels
- the largest conventional oil field
- Canada's enormous Athabasca oil sands field
- 240,000 m/d
- unconventional oil
- producible reserves
- that rate
- to 2.1 million barrels